Brandon

I'M SEEING LANA FRIDAY IN NEW ORLEANS

AND I CAN'T FUCKING CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT.  :scream:  :scream:  :scream:  :scream:  :scream:

I can't wait for West Coast and Gods & Monsters and Cola and to buy some Lana t-shirts and merch and be there with my boyfriend and close friends and I JUST CAN'T TAKE THIS OMFG DSJGHBSDGHKBSDFLKGJHSLKDJGHLKSDJFHGLKJSDHFLGKJHSDFLKGJHLSDKFJGHSDGKHJS

FDGKHS;DKFHG

SDHFG

SD

F;HGKHSDFG;KHSD;FGKHSD;KFGH

S;DKFHGLSKDHFG

:giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1  cry1

I am just leaving work and I have to go shower and stuff I'm scared I will be so far back fall1brit2 I will let y'all know how it is

Apparently if you're bold enough, you can get to the front pretty easily. I've heard from a lot of people who've gone to her recent shows that a number of fans who only lined up an hour or so before ended up getting in the first or second row. Good luck! cry0

Apparently if you're bold enough, you can get to the front pretty easily. I've heard from a lot of people who've gone to her recent shows that a number of fans who only lined up an hour or so before ended up getting in the first or second row. Good luck! cry0

I did it ny2 I showed up at 6:30 and just pretended I was at the front ny2 I'm in the very front!! The stampede to get in looked like this

fall1 fall1 fall1 fall1 fall1 fall1

ny2

She doesn't come on for 2 more hours fall1 will report back!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.