Villanelle

So this FLEAZUS song is fucking embarassing

Well done lily for once again being the most redundant girl on the scene. This whole song centers around her name dropping other more relevant female singers while trying to cover up her lack of creativity and originality by saying how she has to change what she does to make it...

FACE IT BITCH. With Lorde and Lana having success shows that the pop music formula isnt compulsary. By saying that you have to conform to a standard to be successful shows that you are such a fake bitch.

Seriously, anyone stanning this song should look in the mirror and cringe brit8

i like the production and upon my first listen i thought the song was somewhat cute.

then the period verse came and i felt like my face was hurting from all the cringe.

The chorus is literally just her name dropping 5 other pop artists and the song title is supposed to be some clever reworking of Yeezus

fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Tbh she put it perfectly with her own lyrics

I think it's dumb and it's embarrassing

I'm switching off, no longer listening

fall5

It may come off as a little bit try-hard to some but I think the whole Sheezus concept is quite clever and kinda funny tbh :laughcry: Speaking of the song itself I especially like this one line in particular:

fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

We're all watching Gaga

L-O-L and ha-ha

call me when your fave names song fuck you and release it on radios, or say period in her songs, or bitch almost 100 times

i get it, you're used on basic lyrics, i'll be stronger, more beautiful, let's dance oh yeah yeah, i love you, i am a champion etc.

are you stupid, the song isn't mocking the pop divas, it's mocking the competition between them. If anything she's encouraging them to be themselves and be the queens that they are. You need to reevaluate your life sis

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.