Mau

How embarrassing is it to stan Britney?

On a scale of 1 to 7... how embarrassing do you think it is to stan Britney Jean Spears these days?

1 being not embarrassing at all.

7 being extremely embarrassing.

Vote.

i5YBFusJuwWrN.gif

I'd assume it's about a five. I don't like Brinty (though she does have some bops) but her fans do catch a lot of shit just for liking her. Try stanning Moo tho fall1

It's so hard to stan someone who is a ghost of what she used to be. A passionless ghost who just wants to retire and doesn't truly want to make music for her fans.

But I've always loved her and she's always been my fave. I love her as a person still. I just miss the old Britney who gave us a reason to stan her. :(

For me personally, it would be a 7 ... but I don't even remotely like or respect anything about her.

My 25-year-old niece adores her but then again she also dresses her babies in camo, watches Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and goes muddin' on the weekends.  :shrug:

I mean my question is just why??

The answers I always get are related to the past. What about now? What is it that keeps you around and delusional?

Idc what anyone says, Britney fans have become the most delusional stan base I've ever seen. 

It's so hard to stan someone who is a ghost of what she used to be. A passionless ghost who just wants to retire and doesn't truly want to make music for her fans.

But I've always loved her and she's always been my fave. I love her as a person still. I just miss the old Britney who gave us a reason to stan her. :(

Ugh, this. :bummer:

Mau when i registered i remember you quite enjoyed Britney. what made you change your thoughts on her? oprah1

Thats a good question to which I don't quite have an answer to. I remember I suddenly just stopped caring right around it was announced she would be doing what I consider a big career mistake: X-Factor. Part of the reason Britney was successful post-breakdown was because she was mysterious. This is, of course, untrue. She wasn't mysterious at all, in fact, she was actually pretty BORING but only her stans knew this and they guarded that secret with their lives. To the rest of the GP Britney was a mysterious person. What happens when you lift the veil and find that there's NOTHING in there? No personality, no talent, no spark.... it was a disaster.

Of course she had a big hit around that time (which is now forgotten kii ) but I just didn't care. And when news surfaced that she was recording a new album I didn't care either. And when the album turned out to be TRASH I wasn't surprised. 

These days.. like I don't have a single Britney song on my iPhone now. It's strange but I really don't care at all about her anymore. I listen to her old stuff and I'm like...how did I even like this? :awk:

I mean my question is just why??

The answers I always get are related to the past. What about now? What is it that keeps you around and delusional?

Over 100 million albums sold by her

:)

For me personally, it would be a 7 ... but I don't even remotely like or respect anything about her.

My 25-year-old niece adores her but then again she also dresses her babies in camo, watches Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and goes muddin' on the weekends.  :shrug:

i mean you have to respect her legacy but as for current respect i get u...sorry about your niece :laughcry:

k um2 what Kind of shit thread 

its embarrassing to stan britney cos shes a Robot

its embarrassing to stan Gaga cos only phags hear her Music

its embarrassing to stan Madonna cos shes old

its embarrassing to stan xtina cos shes a flop since 2006

its embarrassing to stan cher cos shes a old aged tranny

its embarriasing to stan katy cos shes doing that 11 year old Music

its embarrasing to stan beyonce cos shes a stealing bleached thief

k um2 what Kind of shit thread 

its embarrassing to stan britney cos shes a Robot

its embarrassing to stan Gaga cos only phags hear her Music

its embarrassing to stan Madonna cos shes old