Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

davidlikestacos

Could Katy Perry be the next Michael Jackson?

Katy Perry being the next Madonna or MJ is ridiculous.

She has broken some records, sure... but she has yet to do anything outstanding or remarkable. Call me back when she has as big of a influence as Britney, Beyonce, Rihanna, or GaGa. +sip+

Katy Perry being the next Madonna or MJ is ridiculous.

She has broken some records, sure... but she has yet to do anything outstanding or remarkable. Call me back when she has as big of a influence as Britney, Beyonce, Rihanna, or GaGa. +sip+

+1, so true.

Well it's all about time. I guess no one can predict what kind of music she is going to do next. All I can say is that she's quite similar to te early Madonna, and maybe she'll manage to achieve the same longevity +shrug+ Of course her impact cannot be as big as Madonna and Michael's one 'cause times are different, I think there are no more real taboos nowdays.

Why must every single artist in this generation be "the next someone"? I think everyone should let an artist be the best they can be and let them be their own competition.

So I basically agree with this.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.