Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

BANKS

Miss Jillian Rose Banks really did #THAT with The Altar though wendy1

Too bad I can't get into Goddess ellie1

I stg though she has some major TALENT. Lovesick, Mind Games, Trainwreck, Haunt and Poltergeist are some of the best songs I've ever heard alex1

3 hours ago, Beauty Queen said:

Miss Jillian Rose Banks really did #THAT with The Altar though wendy1

Too bad I can't get into Goddess ellie1

I stg though she has some major TALENT. Lovesick, Mind Games, Trainwreck, Haunt and Poltergeist are some of the best songs I've ever heard alex1

I'd say Goddess is the better album of two, but they're both still pretty near flawless.

2 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I'd say Goddess is the better album of two, but they're both still pretty near flawless.

I wouldn't go as far as to say Goddess is a bad album but after getting into her through The Altar it's a lot harder to get into since the production on The Altar is a whole lot stronger and more evolved tay2

On 29 January 2017 at 11:30 AM, Maria Mena said:

I think Goddess is a very strong album but a bit too long.

The Altar is good too but some songs are terrible.

I agree with all dis tea2 

Weaker Girl is suddenly slaying me tho shock1 

4 hours ago, alexander said:

Goddess used to be my fave but I think I actually prefer the altar now. I do agree that the altar does have a few crap tracks whereas goddess is flawless all the way through

The illiteracy jj4 Can you please rewrite your sentence 'cause I don't understand it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.