@Kirjava @LittleDudeNT5 @Mamacita do me a favour, tell me your two favourite character out of the following? sia2 

Admiral Ackbar
Ahsoka Tano (Rebels)
BB-8
Ben Kenobi (SW)
C-3PO
Cassian Andor
Chewbacca
Darth Vader
Deathtrooper
Director Krennic
Emperor Palpatine
Finn (TFA)
First Order Flametrooper
First Order Officer
First Order Snowtrooper
Greedo
Han Solo (SW)
Han Solo (Hoth)
Han Solo (TFA)
Hera Syndulla
Jango Fett
Jyn Erso
K-2SO
Kylo Ren (masked)
Kylo Ren (unmasked)
Lando Calrissian
Luke Skywalker (Hoth)
Luke Skywalker (TLJ)
Praetorian Guard
Princess Leia
Qui-Gon Jinn
Resistance Soldier
Rey (TFA)
Taun-taun
Thrawn
Wampa

Those are all the action figures I own and I wanna do more of this type of photography, but with random characters jj2 I already recreated the fight from the first movie...

bEb2PFn.jpg

Just now, Kirjava said:

What is this? lmfao1 That pimp coat. giveup2

I thought it'd be cool if he had a longer coat rip4 When that first teaser came out like a year in advance, I remember there were two scenes - one had the character who turned out to be Kylo Ren on a snowy forest planet, and another had Darth Vader's half melted mask, so I made the connection that maybe that planet was Endor during a harsh winter and that character had gone to recover Vader's mask, and at some point Han and company would go back to Endor (a warmer part of it) to confront him. Obviously I was way off base rip4 

I made the figure with TFA Han's head, SW Han's body (minus the vest), and I used a combination of the Punisher and Nick Fury's coats....

So I found this webcomic, "Darths & Droids" recently: http://www.darthsanddroids.net/ Pretty much it just reimagines the Star Wars series as a tabletop RPG, I find it pretty funny. Here's the first six pages of their version of The Phantom Menace. 

darths0001.jpg

darths0002.jpg

darths0003.jpg

darths0004.jpg

darths0005.jpg

darths0006.jpg

@Kirjava @Kyoteki I searched the word "RPG" and I see a couple hits from you guys, even though you're probably referring to video games moo1 Also you both like Star Wars so maybe that's enough. @LittleDudeNT5 maybe you'd like it too, idk.

@Dan so I finished that Battlefront II game, and while everything positive I had to say about it earlier still holds true, there is one new huge negative - the main game ends on a cliffhanger and the final three missions need to be downloaded nicki5 

So...beautiful game with amazing characterizations of the original characters (can't praise Lando enough), and in spite of being a short game I do really like the campaign story, but yea, EA are sociopaths, essentially rip2 

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Dan so I finished that Battlefront II game, and while everything positive I had to say about it earlier still holds true, there is one new huge negative - the main game ends on a cliffhanger and the final three missions need to be download nicki5 

So...beautiful game with amazing characterizations of the original characters (can't praise Lando enough), and in spite of being a short game I do really like the campaign story, but yea, EA are sociopaths, essentially rip2 

Well, I guess that could be expected of EA. They are by FAR my least favorite gaming company fall1  Good to hear the story is good though nicki4

13 minutes ago, Dan said:

Well, I guess that could be expected of EA. They are by FAR my least favorite gaming company fall1  Good to hear the story is good though nicki4

They pull that kinda stuff a lot? 

The story was the only thing that bothered me slightly about the original Battlefront II - I love the game in pretty much every other way, and I do like the idea that all of these battles are taking place from the point of view of a long-serving clone trooper...but the problem I have with it is that in the prequel era part of the game you're pretty much supposed to be six places at once rip3 So many of the battles are supposed to be occurring at the same time, so unless the idea is that they're choppering the 501st in and out of all these places it doesn't make much sense.

4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

They pull that kinda stuff a lot? 

The story was the only thing that bothered me slightly about the original Battlefront II - I love the game in pretty much every other way, and I do like the idea that all of these battles are taking place from the point of view of a long-serving clone trooper...but the problem I have with it is that in the prequel era part of the game you're pretty much supposed to be six places at once rip3 So many of the battles are supposed to be occurring at the same time, so unless the idea is that they're choppering the 501st in and out of all these places it doesn't make much sense.

Yeah, they pull that kinda stuff all the time. In ALL their games in the past maybe 5-10 years, every little thing has to be paid for to get the full game experience. It's just a mess fall1  They seem to have no passion for the games they create. Similar to Activision, which is another reason Activision Blizzard bums me out, since I liked Blizzard so much as a company.

6 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

he story was the only thing that bothered me slightly about the original Battlefront II - I love the game in pretty much every other way, and I do like the idea that all of these battles are taking place from the point of view of a long-serving clone trooper...but the problem I have with it is that in the prequel era part of the game you're pretty much supposed to be six places at once rip3 So many of the battles are supposed to be occurring at the same time, so unless the idea is that they're choppering the 501st in and out of all these places it doesn't make much sense.

Yeah... that's strange. I guess they may not have put all their focus on the story, but just wanted a good playing experience, which I suppose is what most people care about. 

17 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah, they pull that kinda stuff all the time. In ALL their games in the past maybe 5-10 years, every little thing has to be paid for to get the full game experience. It's just a mess fall1  They seem to have no passion for the games they create. Similar to Activision, which is another reason Activision Blizzard bums me out, since I liked Blizzard so much as a company.

Yeah... that's strange. I guess they may not have put all their focus on the story, but just wanted a good playing experience, which I suppose is what most people care about. 

That's insane rip4 At least those final three missions are free, not that there's any excuse for them to not be in the actual game.

Yea, I'm sure that is why they did it, and it was the right call, it just irks me slightly rip3 Not that that game was ever really supposed to fit in with the real canon. Shadows of the Empire is another one that I felt had a pretty good story.

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

That's insane rip4 At least those final three missions are free, not that there's any excuse for them to not be in the actual game.

Yea, I'm sure that is why they did it, and it was the right call, it just irks me slightly rip3 Not that that game was ever really supposed to fit in with the real canon. Shadows of the Empire is another one that I felt had a pretty good story.

Ugh I'll have to try it sometime soon.

I'm trying to find a game to play through on my PC right now that's not super expensive... My go-to's are getting kind of boring. Thinking of maybe trying the BioShock games, I've never played them before. Or maybe Dishonored 2 if I can find it at a good price.

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Ugh I'll have to try it sometime soon.

I'm trying to find a game to play through on my PC right now that's not super expensive... My go-to's are getting kind of boring. Thinking of maybe trying the BioShock games, I've never played them before. Or maybe Dishonored 2 if I can find it at a good price.

I don't have any experience with PC games so I don't think I can help much there rip3 How have you been enjoying Warcraft?