jacko

Xtina exposed as a mean girl once again

It's actually funny because I met Christina Aguilera and I thought for sure that would be an exciting moment in my life. And I was like, "Christina, my name's Daniel. I sing 'Beautiful' in 'Mean Girls.' And she was like, "Never saw it." And then turned her back and walked away. She was so rude.

https://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/you-go--daniel-franzese--catching-up-with-damian-10-years-after--mean-girls-213444150.html

vile behavior demonstrated by xtina once again  :rolleyes: mary j blige wasn't lying

You haven't seen Mean Girls? :scream:

i have but if some nobody came to me and tell me he sang my song in a movie that i hadn't seen.. i'd be like k? thinking he's probably joking anyway

i have but if some nobody came to me and tell me he sang my song in a movie that i hadn't seen.. i'd be like k? thinking he's probably joking anyway

This.

People also are forgettin, Xtina is an successful busy hot skinny singer, i dont think she has the time to watch a Lindsay Lohan movie, shes too busy doing more important things.

Plus i wonder when this was, cause if this happened years after the movie premiere, i dont blame her either, she probably forgot he was in the movie and who he was, like the rest of the world did.

c36f2f0038b5698dd0696dfaa6ca502a.gif

What the fuck... um1

I watched the movie but I honestly "cant" remember his name/face or appearance. um2

AND I will believe (He said) "Christina, my name's Daniel. I sing 'Beautiful' in 'Mean Girls.'

Xtina: (Didnt even notice him and continue walking the red carpet like a bitch.)

Than, Xtina saying this boring line: "Never saw it" ny2

Wtf. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

I cant at these "NO ONE CARED" (Feeling A lister movie extras tbh.) ny1

What the fuck...

I watched the movie but I honestly "cant" remember his name/face or appearance. dead2.gif' alt='dead3'>

AND I will believe (He said) "Christina, my name's Daniel. I sing 'Beautiful' in 'Mean Girls.'

Xtina: (Didnt even notice him and continue walking the red carpet like a bitch.)

Than, Xtina saying this boring line: "Never saw it" ny2

Wtf. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

I cant at these "NO ONE CARED" (Feeling A lister movie extras tbh.) ny1

ny1

How embarrassing is to stan for this vile cunt  :interesting:

she can sing, write and dance occasionally, it's way less embarrassing than stanning for a brain dead skank who knows nothing

she can sing, write and dance occasionally, it's way less embarrassing than stanning for a brain dead skank who knows nothing

And still unable to tour  ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>  ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.