Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sonny101

[RUMOR] Lady GaGa shooting Yoü And I music video

I have no receipts, but word around twitter/gagadaily is that she is recording a music video for Yoü And I.

I don't know what she plans on using it for, my guess is just promo because she has said she will never make Yoü And I a single.

Promo single? I would love for her just to shoot a video for the fans. Nothing too over the top. Something basic like those concert videos. If she does that, it better not be wasted on a good song. Nicki did that to Did It On Em. Big mistake. You & I is the perfect time to do a video like that.

Yoü And I is a very anthemic and cinematic song, so a video would go well with it; it's also one of my favourite GaGa songs so I would most likely die if it is true. She also said on release week that she keeps picturing a video for Black Jesus † Amen Fashion and that it would be amazing, so hopefully she will make a lot of videos this era, even if they're not official singles *fingers crossed*

Lady+Gaga+Judas.png

Two of your songs are named after human features – “Hair” and “Teeth.” What’s the next body part you’ll write about?

Who knows. I didn’t even think of it that way. Where should I go next? I don’t know. I’ve already been thinking about the next album, though. Don’t shoot me.

Can you give us a glimpse into that one?

No, no. Stay on this one. We’re not done yet. (Laughs) I am planning on making the “You and I” video, though, and I’m really excited about that.

Source.

She didn't say it would NEVER be a single. When she played it for the first time, she said it PROBABLY wouldn't be a single because it's a "bit of a rock n' roll tune."

I think it could do well as a single, but I don't think it's the next one. If she is making a video, it's not going to be for it being an official single. I also hope she makes one for "Black Jesus + Amen Fashion" :D

I just hope that she doesn't ignore the songs that should be a single. Dance In The Dark and So Happy I could die, even she said herself that they could have been singles but she wanted to work on Born This Way. But we were waiting for a while, she could have released another single or two.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.