Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hussam

Florence + The Machine

These perfomances always make me so emotional oprah1

ikr, she is great :flutter:

and it's something about the atmosphere of festivals. you just know that the people in the audience are here for music and music only unless of course you're talking about Woodstock '99 +laughcry+

and watch your DDAO performance while looking at your sig gif +roll+

ikr, she is great :flutter:

and it's something about the atmosphere of festivals. you just know that the people in the audience are here for music and music only unless of course you're talking about Woodstock '99 +laughcry+

and watch your DDAO performance while looking at your sig gif +roll+

'69 .. not '99 +laughcry+

Hippies were the original festival goers. And they didn't do drugs because they were trying to be rebellious. They were better educated in those days because the government wanted the general public to all have jobs for the first time in the 40's, but instead they were smart enough to realize they could live their lives freely instead of trying to help build an economy just because politicians had ego issues.

So drugs were an acceptable lifestyle then. In the 70's everything became illegal so people wouldn't have any alternative societal views (people don't buy stuff when they're high, it makes them realize they could be happy laying in the grass all day) and they toned down the education, which is why everyone is so fucking dumb and brainwashed nowadays.

So yes, they were there for the music/arts. As well as the natural life, hence why they're on farms. It was all one big lifestyle. Sounds more peaceful and loving then anything that's happened this century to celebrate freedom of expression.

Anyways...

Florence's performances never get tiring :flutter:

'69 .. not '99 +laughcry+

Hippies were the original festival goers. And they didn't do drugs because they were trying to be rebellious. They were better educated in those days because the government wanted the general public to all have jobs for the first time in the 40's, but instead they were smart enough to realize they could live their lives freely instead of trying to help build an economy just because politicians had ego issues.

So drugs were an acceptable lifestyle then. In the 70's everything became illegal so people wouldn't have any alternative societal views (people don't buy stuff when they're high, it makes them realize they could be happy laying in the grass all day) and they toned down the education, which is why

everyone is so fucking dumb and brainwashed nowadays.

So yes, they were there for the music/arts. As well as the natural life, hence why they're on farms. It was all one big lifestyle. Sounds more peaceful

and loving then anything that's happened this century to celebrate freedom of expression.

Anyways...

Florence's performances never get tiring :flutter:

Omg yes hun I know about the original WS but I was talking about all the controversy surrounding the 1999 WS +roll+

Omg yes hun I know about the original WS but I was talking about all the controversy surrounding the 1999 WS +roll+

Oh my god, I never knew that they tried to repeat the original +laughcry+ I assumed it would of been an annual success if they did. Sorry for the essay.. I get clearly defensive of hippies or any music from those days. Kiii +roll+

Oh my god, I never knew that they tried to repeat the original +laughcry+ I assumed it would of been an annual success if they did. Sorry for the essay.. I get clearly defensive of hippies or any music from those days. Kiii +roll+

+laughcry+ it's ok. Yea there were 4 other incarnations of it. In '79, '89, '94, and '99.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/daily/july99/woodstock27.htm here is an article on '99 WS if u care to read about the abomination that was supposed to be 30th Anniversary of a historical festival

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.