Nino

Has anyone met Lana?

Has anyone one ever met Lana and if you do what would you say to her?

I feel like she is one of those famous people who is easily approachable, she is super sweet with her fans and I read how people just wait for her at concerts and met her and everything.

no, i only stared at her from 4 rows away and that's probably what i'd do if i saw her somewhere. i'm not really the type to talk to celebrities, i just like to creep from afar.

I have a friend who met her about two weeks ago in Montreal. Apparently she really liked the crowd that night, so she kissed three people full on the mouth and took selfies with like twenty of them. My friend ended up getting both a kiss and a selfie, so she flipped. Lana also signed the official setlist and gave it to my friend, because she didn't have anything else that could be signed. My friend described the experience as completely surreal. You know Lana's voice so well, but it's really different to hear it addressing you, rather than singing.

No but I think I could have once, she was playing at Splendour In The Grass and I probably could have met her at the airport which was like 5 minutes away from me fall3 I also could have met Azealia fall3 But I'm not sure if that was the airport they were gonna land in, but I vaguely remember talking to someone who took a picture with her there fall3 Just a huge mess fall3

No but I think I could have once, she was playing at Splendour In The Grass

You should've gone. fall3

That was the performance at which she played Dark Paradise with alternate lyrics. There's not a full recording of it. fall3

She signed my Paradise Edition box, she was really cute, no picture(stupid bodyguard ahah)

SHE WAS TOO CUTEE yas1

no i cant ny1ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

she doesn't like the camera in her face i see, but sometimes she doesn't mind it moo1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.