(o)_(o)

Do you wish KGB was a whole era?

She should have just started the Bionic era in 2008. There was no need for a GH.

She only had 10 singles at that point, and not all of them were "hits".

If she had, she wouldn't have faded by the time 2010 came around. The gap between B2B and Bionic killed her hype. 

She should have just started the Bionic era in 2008. There was no need for a GH.

She only had 10 singles at that point, and not all of them were "hits".

If she had, she wouldn't have faded by the time 2010 came around. The gap between B2B and Bionic killed her hype. 

I agree, there was no need for a GH hits album, while she wasnt finnished with the album in 2008, i think spring 2009 would of been a good time to release it.

However a big reason for Bionics delay, was Burlesque, it was original supposed to be released in late 2009, but then she did Burlesque and started filming during that time. So i still think it could of worked with Bionic if hadnt had done Burlesque. 2009 was a way better time for her to release the album than 2010.

I agree, there was no need for a GH hits album, while she wasnt finnished with the album in 2008, i think spring 2009 would of been a good time to release it.

However a big reason for Bionics delay, was Burlesque, it was original supposed to be released in late 2009, but then she did Burlesque and started filming during that time. So i still think it could of worked with Bionic if hadnt had done Burlesque. 2009 was a way better time for her to release the album than 2010.

I would've hurried Bionic up and put it out before Burlesque tbh. I mean Bionic was 23 tracks or something and if she cut it short and sweet she could have had it out in time. 

The reason why she failed after 4 years is because there were artists taking up places during that time.

Katy Perry came in as the new "beautiful pop girl" which basically replaced Britney. Gaga came in and stole Xtina's thunder. 

2008 was kind of Xtina's make or break year, and she broke it. Still, she makes good music. Unlike some albums who we don't even know for sure who sung them :P

It's why Beyonce and Pink still manage to be so strong. 2008 was a crucial year for everyone lbr. 

If Beyonce had waited till 4 etc. Rih would have stolen thunder etc. 

I would've hurried Bionic up and put it out before Burlesque tbh. I mean Bionic was 23 tracks or something and if she cut it short and sweet she could have had it out in time. 

The reason why she failed after 4 years is because there were artists taking up places during that time.

Katy Perry came in as the new "beautiful pop girl" which basically replaced Britney. Gaga came in and stole Xtina's thunder. 

2008 was kind of Xtina's make or break year, and she broke it. Still, she makes good music. Unlike some albums who we don't even know for sure who sung them :P

It's why Beyonce and Pink still manage to be so strong. 2008 was a crucial year for everyone lbr. 

If Beyonce had waited till 4 etc. Rih would have stolen thunder etc. 

true true true, its just a shame that such talent gets passed by....in all fairness tho xtina could steal back gagas crown ny1

I honestly don't know. Tho it's true, that if we hadn't have Burlesque the entire Bionic era would have turned out different. aretha1

Xtina still has one more chance for a huge comeback. After the single successes of 2013. aretha1 The GP loves her again (in a big reason cuz she lost weight xtina1) she just needs good, quality music and shit-loads of promo. aretha1 I still believe she can climb back on top. I mean, she pretty much did with Say Something, I mean it's not like the GP bought that song cuz of the no1curr band xtina1

KGB came at a time when it was crucial for her to deliver something because she was starting to fade from the spotlight. Instead of delivering, she basically gave us a little treat and basically told us to "hold on for a bit longer," and it simply wasn't enough. Bionic would've been perfect then, and who knows maybe Lady Gaga would've never happened. 

true true true, its just a shame that such talent gets passed by....in all fairness tho xtina could steal back gagas crown ny1

It's getting to the stage tbh. I mean if Xtina releases a non-sexual song as a lead single (a family orientated one) when she's on the Voice it could push her back up. Which I'm hoping because I think Gaga needs a wake-up call. 

KGB came at a time when it was crucial for her to deliver something because she was starting to fade from the spotlight. Instead of delivering, she basically gave us a little treat and basically told us to "hold on for a bit longer," and it simply wasn't enough. Bionic would've been perfect then, and who knows maybe Lady Gaga would've never happened. 

ny2 ....... but seriously I think KGB was supposed to be the first single to an entire album effort, but it didn't generate enough love or buzz. Flawless song tho!