Kyoteki

Lady Gaga: "If you don't like ARTPOP, get the fuck out"

Then why are people pressed dead2 I guess they wanted Poker Face oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

I dunno, the rolling stone guy was bothered that she didn't perform all her old hits and more songs from Born this Way, as he puts it, "her best album". dead2

I dunno, the rolling stone guy was bothered that she didn't perform all her old hits and more songs from Born this Way, as he puts it, "her best album". dead2

I could understand being annoyed if she didn't do Bad Romance or something but it's so silly, she shouldn't even be bothering to pay them attention dead2

I could understand being annoyed if she didn't do Bad Romance or something but it's so silly, she shouldn't even be bothering to pay them attention dead2

Yea, I agree, she usually gets good reviews from Rolling Stone though so it probably surprised her. They even praised her SXSW performance.

She doesn't take criticism very well..

It's not constructive criticism when people bash her for not singing her old songs on her ARTPOP Ball. You know, the tour promoting ARTPOP. Besides, she does sing her old hits so idk why people are complaining.

I agree its the ARTPOP ball not Gaga's The Fame/ Monster greatest hits Ball or Born This Way songs that were slight hits that people talked shit about when the album came out. Just Dance can GTFO out the setlist anytime now

It's not constructive criticism when people bash her for not singing her old songs on her ARTPOP Ball. You know, the tour promoting ARTPOP. Besides, she does sing her old hits so idk why people are complaining.

Regardless or not. She has to learn that she can't please everybody. I totally agree with what your saying but I think she should just ignore it and move on and not pay attention to it

Regardless or not. She has to learn that she can't please everybody. I totally agree with what your saying but I think she should just ignore it and move on and not pay attention to it

I think at this point in her career she has a harder time ignoring all the hate thrown at her. I agree, she should just not care but it must have been a big punch to her ego, going from being the popstar to just being one of them.

Who gives a shit about a thread on atrl? :awk: In the Gaga forums in general, you know, where the gaga FANS post, the ARTPOP reception is for the most part really positive. You did try tho.

Pretty sure the other week you posted a screenshot from ATRL...

anyway, I highly doubt it since most gaga fans are on ATRL. find me a poll or something that's recent that says art pop is her best tbh. 

Because most stans want the era to end and they have moved on already. 

Pretty sure the other week you posted a screenshot from ATRL...

anyway, I highly doubt it since most gaga fans are on ATRL. find me a poll or something that's recent that says art pop is her best tbh. 

Because most stans want the era to end and they have moved on already. 

how about you stfu and stop trying to make it seem like monsters aren't into artpop, cause that ain't true. and im not gonna find you shit, keep thinking whatever the fuck you wanna think

how about you stfu and stop trying to make it seem like monsters aren't into artpop, cause that ain't true. and im not gonna find you shit, keep thinking whatever the fuck you wanna think

Lmaooooo

Do you think I faked 100 gaga fan accounts on ATRL or something?

I've already proved Monsters aren't into ARTPOP that much. So it's not "what I think" and yes its "true".

& I'll keep thinking what I wanna think because it's based on actual facts not assumptions.