Kyoteki

Lady Gaga: "If you don't like ARTPOP, get the fuck out"

Lmaooooo

Do you think I faked 100 gaga fan accounts on ATRL or something?

I've already proved Monsters aren't into ARTPOP that much. So it's not "what I think" and yes its "true".

& I'll keep thinking what I wanna think because it's based on actual facts not assumptions. 

Right because you know all the monsters in the fucking world and their opinion on ARTPOP or not.

Take your ass out this thread please, thanks.

Right because you know all the monsters in the fucking world and their opinion on ARTPOP or not.

Take your ass out this thread please, thanks.

I could say the same back to you guys um1

Forums, Sales, YouTube views etc. all conclude that ARTPOP isn't as big as her previous era's and that even fans prefer her past work. The only one with the opinions are the ones that dismiss the facts and make assumptions that they do. 

Using these resources I can make a better general assumption then just staying ignorant and pretending every fan loves it. 

Am I being unreasonable in making this statement when all facts point towards it?

I mean the fans LOVED BTW and no matter how quickly the era ended the fans LOVED it. You don't see nearly that much support this era and most fans when Part 2 was rumoured wanted her to just end the era and move onto the next one. 

I could say the same back to you guys um1

Forums, Sales, YouTube views etc. all conclude that ARTPOP isn't as big as her previous era's and that even fans prefer her past work. The only one with the opinions are the ones that dismiss the facts and make assumptions that they do. 

Using these resources I can make a better general assumption then just staying ignorant and pretending every fan loves it. 

Am I being unreasonable in making this statement when all facts point towards it?

I mean the fans LOVED BTW and no matter how quickly the era ended the fans LOVED it. You don't see nearly that much support this era and most fans when Part 2 was rumoured wanted her to just end the era and move onto the next one. 

Because most monsters backed the fuck away once they seen ARTPOP flopped. 

Obviously ARTPOP isn't her biggest album, but that doesn't make it the fan's most disliked album. Obviously the GP is not behind her anymore with this album and just wasn't here for it. Gaga has a huge fanbase, but not huge enough to sell 5 million on fans on it's own.. Lbr now.

"Niggas want my old shit; buy my old album"

If artRave wasn't a clue as to the content, I don't know how she could've made it anymore obvious.

The Born This Way Ball features 7 tracks from her previous albums. The exact same as the ArtRave dead2

But fans weren't bothered then, but are bothered that there isn't enough older material now? dead2

Because most monsters backed the fuck away once they seen ARTPOP flopped. 

Obviously ARTPOP isn't her biggest album, but that doesn't make it the fan's most disliked album. Obviously the GP is not behind her anymore with this album and just wasn't here for it. Gaga has a huge fanbase, but not huge enough to sell 5 million on fans on it's own.. Lbr now.

Before ARTPOP even flopped, they did a poll that showed 74.03% still preferred her previous albums. Also Appluase had weak lead single sales (It still hasn't outsold Die Young and Kesha basically flopped to etrinity) and YouTube views. It was there from the beginning. I'm not trying to start anything. 

I'm just saying its a bit mean for her to say that to fans who may have come because they love her, but may only like a few songs from her new album. 

Just be proud your tour is selling out  :shrug:

I love artpop, one of my favorite albums of all time honestly, but the whole album really wasn't necessary. the edge of glory, lovegame & you and I being some of her big hits were cut, when tracks like J&D, ratchet & partynauseous were put in. not that I don't want studio versions of the last 2, but J&D is pretty much her only song I don't like.

"Niggas want my old shit; buy my old album"

If artRave wasn't a clue as to the content, I don't know how she could've made it anymore obvious.

I was just about to quote jay-z too!! ny1

Oh fall1 People just want to complain about something then :deadbanana:

No it's because she didn't perform The Edge of Glory basically. 

Like you can't expect her to perform random album tracks (but she performed Monster somewhere recently right?) or the flop singles like Marry the Night, but for a hit single like The Edge of Glory which is bigger than the ARTPOP era combined... I don't see why she didn't include it. 

That was my only qualm with the setlist. I won't be going but just a general opinion from a member of the GP. 

Like you can't expect her to perform random album tracks (but she performed Monster somewhere recently right?) or the flop singles like Marry the Night, but for a hit single like The Edge of Glory which is bigger than the ARTPOP era combined... I don't see why she didn't include it. 

That was my only qualm with the setlist. I won't be going but just a general opinion from a member of the GP. 

Personally I hate TEOG but I won't be going either so it doesn't bother me dead2

Uh, you're not a stan, your opinion is irrelevant, and this stan here hates BtW. Every Gaga forum around says otherwise, go see all the hate at Gagadaily... wait. dead2

The end. sass1

No it wasn't. um2 Where did anyone say this?

Also, TEOG wasn't a huge hit in the US really, I don't get anyone saying that is one of her top performing singles because it wasn't... she performed all the major hits like Born this Way, Bad Romance, Paparrazi...