Kyoteki

Lady Gaga: "If you don't like ARTPOP, get the fuck out"

I only wanted more BTW songs (well really just Judas) cause it's my favorite album ever and I missed the chance to hear it live but otherwise there is nothing wrong with the setlist. Idk what people expected from the ARTPOP ball??

Then why are people pressed dead2 I guess they wanted Poker Face oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>

She performed Poker Face at Cleveland... Pretty sure it's part of the setlist for the whole tour too. People have no reason to complain (cough cough Rolling Stone)

Uh, you're not a stan, your opinion is irrelevant, and this stan here hates BtW. Every Gaga forum around says otherwise, go see all the hate at Gagadaily... wait. dead2

The end. sass1

Who says I'm not a stan. I was until BTW when I only loved half the album. And then with ARTPOP I only liked a few tracks. 

My opinion is as good as anyone else's. 

Also on the Gaga Daily poll Born This Way was actually the highest voted album :toofunny3:

Who says I'm not a stan. I was until BTW when I only loved half the album. And then with ARTPOP I only liked a few tracks. 

My opinion is as good as anyone else's. 

Also on the Gaga Daily poll Born This Way was actually the highest voted album :toofunny3:

3 votes is hardly a landslide :giveup:

and ARTPOP was in the lead November through April, so no

No it's because she didn't perform The Edge of Glory basically.

Like you can't expect her to perform random album tracks (but she performed Monster somewhere recently right?) or the flop singles like Marry the Night, but for a hit single like The Edge of Glory which is bigger than the ARTPOP era combined... I don't see why she didn't include it.

That was my only qualm with the setlist. I won't be going but just a general opinion from a member of the GP.

Because it doesnt fit the RAVE style, but she will be adding more songs along the way

3 votes is hardly a landslide :giveup:

and ARTPOP was in the lead November through April, so no

Still. Not just the forums. The YouTube views, the single sales, the album sales etc. are nowhere close to what BTW was capable of.

I mean AP hasn't scratched 2 million yet after six months and Gaga was able to do over 1 million in the US opening week. 

It's clear what the GP (the majority of people who go to her tour) and the fans prefer. 

Still. Not just the forums. The YouTube views, the single sales, the album sales etc. are nowhere close to what BTW was capable of.

I mean AP hasn't scratched 2 million yet after six months and Gaga was able to do over 1 million in the US opening week. 

It's clear what the GP (the majority of people who go to her tour) and the fans prefer. 

Hardly, seeing Applause surpassed Born This Way within a mere months, DWYW didn't have a video, and G.U.Y flopped but will most likely already eclipse MTN & Y&I.

Secondly, you do realize BTW was realized coming off her peak and ARTPOP was realized coming off her 2 year media blackout :awk: 

+ BTW was promoted to death in every single country, while I can't say the same about ARTPOP ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

You're confusing the GP with the fans, and I'm not sure why...

fixed sass1