Sign in to follow this  

Lady Gaga: "If you don't like ARTPOP, get the fuck out"

Kyoteki 9,101

Lady Gaga brought the artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour to Cleveland, in Ohio, tonight (May 18). While no major changes were made to the setlist nor to the outfits, except that she did not wore the bob for her Paparazzi / Do What U Want performance, Lady Gaga delivered a great speech at the show.

In the video below, she called all the haters out and she told everyone who is not a fan of ARTPOP and who do not wish to be at the show, to get the fuck out. And we couldn’t agree more!

http://ladygaganow.net/lady-gaga-calls-haters-out

An obvious call out to the people who go to the ARTPOP ball and expect more BTW songs.

Venus XCX 10,283

She must have read the Rolling Stone review moo3

It's not like she's promoting Born This Way moo3

And compare Swine & G.U.Y to the rest of BTW, BTW doesn't go with the artRAVE flow and theme. aretha1

She could have said it in a more polite way, but the meaning is what counts. She's promoting ARTPOP, obviously the majority of the songs are from it, I don't know why who wrote the Rolling Stone review was surprised  um2

Gilly 9,520

A bit rude to the fans that may prefer her older work. Which is the majority. 

um no.

Gilly 9,520

If the majority of the fans bought her past work and only 1.8M bought AP, then yes. 

That's because of the GP, not the fans. The fanbase loves ARTPOP in general, I would know since I'm an actual fan. 

She doesn't take criticism very well..

That's true, but in her defense it wasn't constructive criticism. They basically said "your latest album sucks, you should pretend it never happened and perform your old songs" and that doesn't really make sense. 

Venus XCX 10,283

That's because of the GP, not the fans. The fanbase loves ARTPOP in general, I would know since I'm an actual fan. 

Rihanna-Shocked-Reaction-Gif-At-An-Award

I've never been to a tour where the artist just performs from their newest stuff, they always do old stuff too and I think it's a good thing, I don't ever just like one album from someone I want to see on tour so I'm glad they sing some of their older songs

I've never been to a tour where the artist just performs from their newest stuff, they always do old stuff too and I think it's a good thing, I don't ever just like one album from someone I want to see on tour so I'm glad they sing some of their older songs

She performed Alejandro, Born this Way, Paparazzi, Bad Romance... um2

She performed Alejandro, Born this Way, Paparazzi, Bad Romance... um2

Then why are people pressed dead2 I guess they wanted Poker Face oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'>