Robert.

Problem video

I expected more tbh but it still slays antm1

i think it was because it was so overhyped it would be impossible to reach the expectations it set for itself, but its a great video either way cry6

Did they plan this before the single smashed? Because they could have done so much more tbh  fall3

It's also too centered on Ariana dancing, and it's a bit awkward because you can see that it doesn't come natural to her at all. 

Anyway my expectations were probably too high to begin with.

It's a pretty good video  aretha1 the song still slays my life and Ariana/Iggy both look flawless.

Btw it's so nice to have a song where the featured rapper actually ADDS something to the song instead of just being a nuisance.

Did they plan this before the single smashed? Because they could have done so much more tbh  fall3

It's also too centered on Ariana dancing, and it's a bit awkward because you can see that it doesn't come natural to her at all. 

Anyway my expectations were probably too high to begin with.

Same cry4

At least she looks cute fall1 And she's for sure not using a body double as evidenced by her dancing :creep:

The bad lipsynching, the awkward dancing, Big Sean taking over the video and the video basically being like every of her live performances fall1

It's so sad cause the song slays cry1