Tahj

Nicki Minaj

10 hours ago, Lilac said:

and then retire so Kenny can rearrange her guts with his D-

bebe1 imagine how tired we arebebe1

THIS HAS ME IN TEARS KASJNDKJASDAS giveup1 but yeah she can't just leave us with Megatron being her last song ffff, female rap just isn't the same without her I don't make the rules.

On 9/6/2019 at 10:39 AM, Maraj said:

I really thought it was a joke at first but now her tweet about her announcing it on Queen Radio really has me feeling a type of way... I understand she has a life to live but... she can't just leave like this. giveup1 

Seeing you say this makes me scared. fall3

2 hours ago, Gabe. said:

katy1 need ha to make a comeback tbh but without ANY clownery

ugh the Queen era started so well.

I listened to it last night and I had forgotten how good the album was. Clownery aside, she’s always been so consistent with the bops and that’s what we need from her katy1 

7 hours ago, Hylia said:

I listened to it last night and I had forgotten how good the album was. Clownery aside, she’s always been so consistent with the bops and that’s what we need from her katy1 

Hylia stanning Nicki's music? We love to see it! juicy1 

8 hours ago, Hylia said:

Yeah the album is amazing but the era was so fucked up, it's NOT what that deserves jj4 

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

If there will ever be a next era ny3 

There will be trust me. Every time she does this disappearing act she reappears with music sadly the only time she has done it and got something good out of it was the Barbie Tingz/Chun-Li releases. bebe1

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Chun Li yes

No to Barbie Tongs

miss Nicki Minga better deliver next era rose1 

Now hold on I have to admit Barbie Tingz aged a bit better than Chun tbh but Chun still the superior lead single.

Oh and I mean DELIVER, I don't want no more half assed lazy rapping and boring videos. For her to have the same manager as Travis Scott I expect better things for her!

as much as i think nicki is a CLOWN i must admit her presence in rap is sorely missed kylie2 queen is still a superior rap album and she needs to come back with some hard material ASAP. release another megatron...no words 

16 hours ago, Merryem said:

as much as i think nicki is a CLOWN i must admit her presence in rap is sorely missed kylie2 queen is still a superior rap album and she needs to come back with some hard material ASAP. release another megatron...no words 

Megatron aged like milk tbh