Tahj

Nicki Minaj

2 hours ago, Simón. said:

I have decided to stop hating on Minaj. The feud was stupid to begin with. Listening to the best song of the Pinkprint aka Bed of Lies moo1

I cant believe this is real wow.... no but fr the feuding got boring and it’s tired now. Also not Bed of Lies smh!

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

You mean Crying Game? nicki3 

oh here’s the TEA

20 minutes ago, Maraj said:

I cant believe this is real wow.... no but fr the feuding got boring and it’s tired now. Also not Bed of Lies smh!

oh here’s the TEA

Being honest now I was listening to the Pinkprint back then so often, it brought so many bad and good memories giveup3  

2 hours ago, Simón. said:

Being honest now I was listening to the Pinkprint back then so often, it brought so many bad and good memories giveup3  

As someone who stans her it's the only album I go back and visit the most. Truly her peak. giveup1 

On 1/13/2020 at 5:26 PM, Simón. said:

I have decided to stop hating on Minaj. The feud was stupid to begin with. Listening to the best song of the Pinkprint aka Bed of Lies moo1

i came back from the dead just to say omg wig 😳 

On 1/15/2020 at 12:31 AM, montblanc said:

the way we let hard white flop omg

the way they let queen flop after chun li was absolute disrespect, queen deserved way better and could’ve done way better w the right roll out & promotion thank god she got rid of her old management