Jump to content

Nicki Minaj

Recommended Posts

She really is the queen of rap this is crazy... oprah15

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

This bitch did rock too? fall8

 

OMG I forgot all about this I used to stan this so hard giveup3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Tahj would you please update this thread title to something clever to reflect that it's a lounge thread? jj2 

Yes of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay so I can't edit the title of the thread just the OP but I was thinking of changing it to 'The Barbz Lounge' @Dennis Reynolds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tahj said:

Okay so I can't edit the title of the thread just the OP but I was thinking of changing it to 'The Barbz Lounge' @Dennis Reynolds

Oh OK, I thought you would be able to as OP. Changed it to that! jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg ari7 the barbz won 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when we used to work so hard to make this section a perma section and in the end, it didn't happen? @Tahj 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Royalty said:

Remember when we used to work so hard to make this section a perma section and in the end, it didn't happen? @Tahj 

Worked our asses OFF I mean we had a hot thread every damn day and they really fucked us over. We got played. rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tahj said:

Worked our asses OFF I mean we had a hot thread every damn day and they really fucked us over. We got played. rip4 

Ikr! I believe we did it for 6 months or something, because first they told us it needed to be 3 months and then 3 more months rip4 I had a flashback scrolling through this section ari7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Royalty said:

Ikr! I believe we did it for 6 months or something, because first they told us it needed to be 3 months and then 3 more months rip4 I had a flashback scrolling through this section ari7 

!!!!! we literally had the most post counts for WEEKS and they gave Mariah + Kylie one bc their fans on here were threatening them smh. Maybe we should’ve threatened them more! whit1 

 

5 hours ago, Royale said:

The way Nicki's listening parties were iconic

kEw0WI1.gif

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE. I miss it so much. oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tahj said:

!!!!! we literally had the most post counts for WEEKS and they gave Mariah + Kylie one bc their fans on here were threatening them smh. Maybe we should’ve threatened them more! whit1 

Well at the end of the day, there are about two active Mariah stans left these days and the other lost her section, so..

kEw0WI1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Royale said:

Well at the end of the day, there are about two active Mariah stans left these days and the other lost her section, so..

kEw0WI1.gif

It's fine bc Nicki's section is about to dip AGAIN and Bey would've been next if Black Is King wasn't coming pfff. The struggle!

kEw0WI1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×