Venus XCX

Lana's 'Fucked My Way To The Top' Song Is About Gaga?

It’s about a singer who first sneered about my allegedly not authentic style but later she stole and copied it. And now she’s acting like I am the art project and she the true super artist. My God and people actually believe her, she’s successful! I shouldn’t continue ranting, it doesn’t get anywhere.

- Lana Del Rey on “Fucked My Way To The Top”

Lots of people think this is about Gaga tina.gif

My money is on Lorde tho tina.gif

The seventeen year old girl that criticized Lana for having "anti-feminist" lyrics? Maybe, but it seems like a weak argument. 

Btw, why post this in the Gaga section if you know it will cause reactions?

The seventeen year old girl that criticized Lana for having "anti-feminist" lyrics? Maybe, but it seems like a weak argument. 

Btw, why post this in the Gaga section if you know it will cause reactions?

Well I think the Lana & Gaga stans can have a mature discussion 

o-CELEBRITY-DOPPELGANGERS-570.jpg?7

The only thing Gaga "stole and copied" may have been her look in one or two occasions. It's not enough to warrant a full-fledged attack. They do go way back, so who knows. Maybe Lana has been holding back a grudge and will unleash a So Legit Pt.2 on us.

Time will tell :interesting:

If it's about Lorde she's really pushing it to another level since she's not even 18 yet, saying she "fucked her way up to the top" would be pretty shocking   carla1

This. fall1

So if it's not about Gaga or Lorde, hew else could it be about? Lana said she was successful. :interesting:

Lana Del Rey:

"It’s about a singer who first sneered about my allegedly not authentic style but later she stole and copied it. And now she’s acting like I am the art project and she the true super artist. My God and people actually believe her, she’s successful! I shouldn’t continue ranting, it doesn’t get anywhere.” - Lana Del Rey on ****ed My Way Up to the Top

Source: Grazia (a German magazine).

ny1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.