Venus XCX

Lana's 'Fucked My Way To The Top' Song Is About Gaga?

If it's about Lorde she's really pushing it to another level since she's not even 18 yet, saying she "fucked her way up to the top" would be pretty shocking   carla1

I'm pretty sure it Lana stating ironically that she herself has "fucked her way up to the top", rather than claiming that Lorde did. Honestly, we won't be able to tell who this is about until it comes out. So many people have criticized her over the years and for all we know, it could be some no1curr whose opinion she used to value.

exactly, thats what im thinking which makes me unsure

i just cant believe lana would write a song like that about lorde unless..... dead2

Lorde is a mess.

She deserves to be dragged.

She thinks she is invincible when she drags other artists, and she has this obnoxious "higher than thee" rationale that pisses me off

Lorde is a mess.

She deserves to be dragged.

She thinks she is invincible when she drags other artists, and she has this obnoxious "higher than thee" rationale that pisses me off

preach! cant stand her life performances, she looks like a witch casting spells :awk:

Its probably most definitely not Lorde like wtf orangu1

It seems like shes talking about someone she might have knew or something and the easiest guess would be Gaga but hat would be almost too obvious. How knows what she meant maybe there will be something more in the song itself dead7

I think it's about Lorde. They have a similar style and she's the only singer (as far as I know) that has publicly "dissed" Lana.

And I don't know know why everyone is so offended by the song if it is about Lorde. Maybe teens have sex now-a-days, it's nothing new. And having sex to further yourself in the industry isn't something new. So, why is everybody acting shocked and brand new?

Besides, the song clearly says "I fucked my way up to the top...", not "you..."

She seems pressed tbh dead2

An album song to diss someone who stole her style??

She seems a bit over herself...

Yes very pressed. What was an artist who expresses herself through music thinking. What was she thinking mentioning it only in one interview and not even naming names and not talking about it after that. She really seem pressed.

kii

Yes very pressed. What was an artist who expresses herself through music thinking. What was she thinking mentioning it only in one interview and not even naming names and not talking about it after that. She really seem pressed.

kii

U serious nigga??

SHE WROTE A SONG ABOUT HER AND ITS ON HER SECOND STUDIO ALBUM,

PRESSED INDEED.

U serious nigga??

SHE WROTE A SONG ABOUT HER AND ITS ON HER SECOND STUDIO ALBUM,

PRESSED INDEED.

Like I said, she is totally pressed to put a song about her feelings on her studio album. She really is butthurt I cannot with ha

sia2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.