Villanelle

Is touring with Eminem a mistake for Rihanna?

Considering eminem is an incredible performer in his field and rihanna is...well...

Jay and Bey are evenly matched in terms of rap and pop performers but eminem is far better than rih...

What do you guys think? obviously this is subjective as some of you hail her as the next whitney but in the view of the gp rihanna is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic when it comes to performing

I think it's a mistake for anyone to associate with that violent psychotic piece of shit, but in terms of talent it's subjective in both their fields. I hate Eminem and his music but people love him, and Rihanna is OK to me but not my fave but again, there are people who LOVE her, so I think it'll look fine.

I think it's a mistake for anyone to associate with that violent psychotic piece of shit, but in terms of talent it's subjective in both their fields. I hate Eminem and his music but people love him, and Rihanna is OK to me but not my fave but again, there are people who LOVE her, so I think it'll look fine.

something tells me you're not a fan katy1

something tells me you're not a fan katy1

Making multiple songs describing in detail how you're going to murder the mother of your child and her family (as well as many other disgusting sexist, homophobic, violent songs) isn't exactly my idea of someone people should be associating with, but whatever floats peoples boats.  xtina11

Making multiple songs describing in detail how you're going to murder the mother of your child and her family (as well as many other disgusting sexist, homophobic, violent songs) isn't exactly my idea of someone people should be associating with, but whatever floats peoples boats.  xtina11

Homophobic? 

The definition of "fag" has actually changed in society, though I guess the definition is depended upon the person who uses the word. 

Homophobic? 

The definition of "fag" has actually changed in society, though I guess the definition is depended upon the person who uses the word. 

That's like saying the definition of the n word has changed. I personally don't think either word is acceptable to use by anyone, not even by their own "cultures."

But that's not the point, because it's not just him casually throwing out the f word, it's him rapping lyrics about how he wants to physically assault gay people. The lyrics about him murdering the mother and the child and the sexist lyrics still stand as well. He's truly rancid.

That's like saying the definition of the n word has changed. I personally don't think either word is acceptable to use by anyone, not even by their own cultures.

But that's not the point, because it's not just him casually throwing out the f word, it's him rapping lyrics about how he wants to physically assault gay people. The lyrics about him murdering the mother and the child and the sexist lyrics still stand as well. He's truly rancid.

Which song? Link? 

He had a very troubled upbringing and his music can be quite intense but dont act like these songs arent pure trolling gems lol

Which song? Link? 

Criminal:

My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge

That'll stab you in the head

whether you're a fag or lez

Or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest

Pants or dress - hate fags? The answer's "yes"

Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic

Rap God:

I'll still be able to break a motherfuckin' table

Over the back of a couple of faggots and crack it in half

Little gay looking boy

So gay I can barely say it with a 'straight' face looking boy

You're witnessing a mass-occur like you're watching a church gathering

And take place looking boy

Oy vey, that boy's gay

That's all they say looking boy

You get a thumbs up, pat on the back

And a "way to go" from your label every day looking boy

Elevator:

Sorry Lance, Mr. Lambert, and Aiken ain't gonna make it

They get so mad, when I call them both faggots

The first two are violent, the other two are just plainly offensive and homophobic. He's an asshole. Should I bring up the lyrics where he describes the murder of his child's mother in detail too?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.