Villanelle

Is touring with Eminem a mistake for Rihanna?

On topic: Why would it be a mistake? They will make massive amount of coinz. um2 In a world where Britney is still considered a "Dancing Icon" no one will care about Rihanna's performance abilities. They will go to see her because she's Rihanna.

Eminem mostly lips his songs though.

If that's what you're looking for, slay I guess.

fall1 what kind of stab in the dark receipt? I dont think ive ever seen eminem lip considering it is fucking hard to lipsync to a rap track...considering he is a master of freestyle i wouldn't even try it

He's the bad guy who makes fun of people that die.

How can you say that with your sig lookin like that? Considering madonna wouldnt remove guns from her show and shooting the audience in colorado days after the aurora cinema massacre

Making multiple songs describing in detail how you're going to murder the mother of your child and her family (as well as many other disgusting sexist, homophobic, violent songs) isn't exactly my idea of someone people should be associating with, but whatever floats peoples boats.  xtina11

yas drag that prick!

Homophobic? 

The definition of "fag" has actually changed in society, though I guess the definition is depended upon the person who uses the word. 

Call me a fag? I hear a derogatory slur about my sexuality, I don't care what you meant.

fall1 what kind of stab in the dark receipt? I dont think ive ever seen eminem lip considering it is fucking hard to lipsync to a rap track...considering he is a master of freestyle i wouldn't even try it

How can you say that with your sig lookin like that? Considering madonna wouldnt remove guns from her show and shooting the audience in colorado days after the aurora cinema massacre

K

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.