untitled

The delusion has never been more real

Lana kids on Twitter make me want to kms fall1

'OMG LANA IS COMING FOR WEAVES OMFG WHEN WILL UR FAVE SLAYING ALL THE CHARTS OMG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS'

or the classic

'NOW WE KNOW WHO THE FAKE FANS ARE, THE ONES WHO SAY 'ULTRAVIOLENCE IS BORING, I LIKE BORN TO DIE AND PARADISE MORE.' THOSE ARE THE BANDWAGONERS'

the same idiotic hipsters who were so concerned about stopping her from charting 2 years ago now are trying to get her to #1

'ULTRAVIOLENCE IS #1 IN 80 COUNTRIES ON ITUNES. LITERALLY WHEN WILL YOUR FAVE'

ARE YOU JOKING

ok first of all,

Ultraviolence isn't slaying a single thing. It's projected to sell barely half of what ARTPOP did.

Secondly, the same idiots who were dragging Gaga for releasing a 'mediocre, generic' album in November 2013, are the same idiots stanning Ultraboring.

LITERALLY, Ultraviolence may already be the most overrated album of all fucking time.

ARTPOP is generic crap? Have you heard your fave's album? The title track literally uses the word in the wrong context, in half the songs she sounds drunk and impossible to understand, it sounds like she recorded it all in one night.

I CAN'T WAIT. TO SEETHE. WHEN ULTRAVIOLENCE FIRST WEEK SALES OPEN. SO I CAN DRAG ALL THE DELUSIONAL LANA FANS TO HELL AND BACK

YES I AM PRESSED

BECAUSE LANA HAS DONE SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER 

BORN TO DIE AND PARADISE WERE MASTERPIECES OF INDIE MUSIC

ULTRAVIOLENCE IS THE MOST BORING PIECE OF SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD

I'm kind of reaching here but you can understand my general annoyance at how Lana fans think she's 'slaying' when in reality, this is the same woman who is charting solely because some guy remixed her song

When it comes to Lana I don't care about sales, because she isn't a sales artist. She never was. She literally doesn't write for the charts.

But when her delusional fans try to drag other artists for their mediocre albums and sales

you need to reevaluate your stannage 

/rant

you wish Artcrap had 1% of the greatness Ultraslayence has  ny12

I've been sitting here for like 20 minutes trying to come up with something involving Ultraviolence and flop bc Ultraflop is too basic fall1

People who stan Lana and care about sales clearly stan her for the wrong reasons. 

And I don't get the Gaga comparison. I like ARTPOP and I like Ultraviolence, they are not comparable in any possible way, there are no albums that could be more different then these two.

I've been sitting here for like 20 minutes trying to come up with something involving Ultraviolence and flop bc Ultraflop is too basic fall1

I've seen Ultrasilence a lot, but even that seems somewhat lazy. It's just a hard name to parody, tbqh.

Considering Lana has NEVER had a smash single before, she is doing amazing um2 she's a unique case with a completely different sound from mainstream pop music, and the fact that she's (probably) going #1 is slaying plenty

Even if she doesn't have the same numbers as other pop artists it's hardly surprising. And if you actually take a step back and assess the situation, Gaga flopped fucking hard w/ artpop coming off the success of BTW. 

If you don't like Ultraviolence that's a cute opinion but most of her fans and critics seem to disagree. Please sit

i2fUzdMXxSkld.gif

Honestly i dont care for this era. I'm a fan but i prefer her overdramatic productions aka Born to die, young n beautiful, paradise. Oh well i guess i'll wait for the next album.

You'd probably like Old Money, then. It's basically Young & Beautiful 2.0.

I liked what i heard from the album but it's too hippie for me i suppose. Born to die is such a timeless classic.

Yeah, that's a pretty fair assessment. A lot of what she's put out hasn't been to everyone's taste.

i think a lot of her fans are band wagoning her tbh. i liked lana when she started out but because i dont like this era as much as her older music i get told i have shit music taste. and theyre the ones listening to songs called Fucked My Way To The Top like please u say i have bad taste. ok im tired and cranky so i shut up before i say something stupid later :) :)

Ultrairrelevance was cute :gaycat:

Considering Lana has NEVER had a smash single before, she is doing amazing um2 she's a unique case with a completely different sound from mainstream pop music, and the fact that she's (probably) going #1 is slaying plenty

Even if she doesn't have the same numbers as other pop artists it's hardly surprising. And if you actually take a step back and assess the situation, Gaga flopped fucking hard w/ artpop coming off the success of BTW. 

If you don't like Ultraviolence that's a cute opinion but most of her fans and critics seem to disagree. Please sit

i2fUzdMXxSkld.gif

Summertime Sadness

Young & Beautiful

West Coast

ny12

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.