untitled

PETA criticizes Lady Gaga...again ny12

Fuck Peta they kill more animals than help them. Gaga's dog is being treated like a princess ny12

My dog Lucy loves her clothes especially in the winter when she shakes like crazy out in the cold.

f36zd1.jpg

Yea, they'd be much happier alone in the wild without all those heavy jewels.  mad5

sis chill  ny16.gif' alt='ny15'> I don't like when people dress up animals, that's it. I'm not saying she's hurting Asia or something. 

sis chill  ny16.gif' alt='ny15'> I don't like when people dress up animals, that's it. I'm not saying she's hurting Asia or something. 

I'm not mad... I was just sayin. I think if someone loves their dog enough to buy them clothes and such that the dog is probably happy and treated well. 

I don't dress up my animals cause I don't get the point. 

@Ana I'd still love to know the appropriate way to treat a dog, and why this isn't cool to do. mad5

I'm not mad... I was just sayin. I think if someone loves their dog enough to buy them clothes and such that the dog is probably happy and treated well. 

@Ana I'd still love to know the appropriate way to treat a dog, and why this isn't cool to do. mad5

If someone needs to explain it to you..... mad5

I think what's wrong in here is that the dog may not be comfortable wearing those heavy jewelries...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.