Sign in to follow this  

PETA criticizes Lady Gaga...again ny12

Although I don't think this is a big deal, there's really no use in PETA focusing on celebs.

Asia looks like she's NOT having it tho :creep:

She looks like that all the time fall1

Fuck Peta they kill more animals than help them. Gaga's dog is being treated like a princess ny12

My dog Lucy loves her clothes especially in the winter when she shakes like crazy out in the cold.

f36zd1.jpg

I don't think this is the right way to treat a dog, but PETA should have serious issues to solve, not spend their time refreshing Gaga's IG profile  ny14

I don't think this is the right way to treat a dog

Yea, they'd be much happier alone in the wild without all those heavy jewels.  mad5

Yea, they'd be much happier alone in the wild without all those heavy jewels.  mad5

sis chill  ny16.gif' alt='ny15'> I don't like when people dress up animals, that's it. I'm not saying she's hurting Asia or something. 

PETA sucks but they aren't that wrong about it. What she's doing with Asia is not the way to treat a dog.

sis chill  ny16.gif' alt='ny15'> I don't like when people dress up animals, that's it. I'm not saying she's hurting Asia or something. 

I'm not mad... I was just sayin. I think if someone loves their dog enough to buy them clothes and such that the dog is probably happy and treated well. 

I don't dress up my animals cause I don't get the point. 

@Ana I'd still love to know the appropriate way to treat a dog, and why this isn't cool to do. mad5

I'm not mad... I was just sayin. I think if someone loves their dog enough to buy them clothes and such that the dog is probably happy and treated well. 

@Ana I'd still love to know the appropriate way to treat a dog, and why this isn't cool to do. mad5

If someone needs to explain it to you..... mad5

If someone needs to explain it to you..... mad5

I'm honestly asking why you find it innapropraite/wrong to do. It's not a loaded question, there are more people ok with it than not. I've never heard a reason before. 

I think what's wrong in here is that the dog may not be comfortable wearing those heavy jewelries...

PETA is desperate for attention so they just come for everyone, they need to sit

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.