untitled

Britney can't even sing her own music on her own albums now?

https://soundcloud.com/rebellionforum/britney-spears-work-bitch-main-vocals

Those are the main vocals for Work Bitch.

Listen to Britney's vocals in the verses. They don't line up to the beat.

It's not like 

Brand-new-information.gif

But I seriously cannot believe people even still stan this robotic trash1

Honestly, she can't dance, she lip-syncs, and now, WITH THE HELP OF AN ENTIRE STUDIO AND TEAM OF PRODUCERS, she doesn't have the decency to sing on her own albums? AND THEN she has the audacity to put her name on this crap album, and say it's 'the most personal thing' she's ever done? Are you joking?

This really isn't something to joke about. Britney is getting credit for something she didn't do in a pretty massive way. How this doesn't bother her is beyond me.

What, after she dies, are they going to have Myah come in and sing and release "new" music to sell to the public? They are really milking her career fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> I don't know who's more pathetic, her or her team trash1

Britney Spears is trash1

At least my fave can actually sing ON HER OWN ALBUMS, recycled art or not.

/rant

trash1

Why don't they count tho... they're perfect examples ny1

Except they aren't because she was on sync with her dancers. The screen was out of sync with them.

You're too dense for me to waste my time with you. Fuck off listening to the Legend of Big Macs and Queen of Liposuction 

When Britney finally self destructs in a few years (either because ha dad overworks her and she just malfunctions and explodes or because someone accidentally ((or purposefully)) pushes the button on ha back ((maybe at a meet and greet))) they will just call Myah Marie in to make posthumous albums under Britney's name to make more money ny2 "Britney Spears: The Archives" ny2

When Britney finally self destructs in a few years (either because ha dad overworks her and she just malfunctions and explodes or because someone accidentally ((or purposefully)) pushes the button on ha back ((maybe at a meet and greet))) they will just call Myah Marie in to make posthumous albums under Britney's name to make more money ny2 "Britney Spears: The Archives" ny2

dead2

dead4

and they'll release Rebellishit for her dumbfucks idiot stans to buy at last fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

what idiots she has as fans. retards. fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

and they'll release Rebellishit for her dumbfucks idiot stans to buy at last fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

what idiots she has as fans. retards. fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

i will sell my soul for rebelshit sis sass1

judge me all you fucking want sass1

keep judging sass1

dead7

@Rachet Stop saying Britney can't dance unless you have receipts of Britney not on-point and in sync with her dancers (the two mirror gifs don't count)

So basically "I want receipts that Britney can't dance... but not that one." :awk

Your fave can't dance as well as she used to or sing live.  Acceptance is key ny1

When Britney finally self destructs in a few years(either because ha dad overworks her and she just malfunctions and explodes or because someone accidentally ((or purposefully)) pushes the button on ha back ((maybe at a meet and greet) )) they will just call Myah Marie in to make posthumous albums under Britney's name to make more money ny2 "Britney Spears: The Archives" ny2

oa6YEW6.gif

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.