Mau

Why is Shitney missing from the Forbes Celeb 100?

Shouldn't she be RANKING IN THE $$$ for her Vegas stints (it started last year)? Shouldn't money from her perfumes be doing anything? Did the Britney Jean project actually LOST MONEY? Where is the IMPACT?!?!

Here are some of the relevant (to FOTP) entries

#1 Beyoncé :clap3
#6 Jay-Z
#8 Rihanna
#9 Katy Perry
#13 Bruno Mars
#17 Miley Cyrus
#18 Taylor Swift
#19 Lady Gaga
#20 Kanye West
#21 Calvin Harris
#26 Justin Timberlake
#33 Justin Bieber
#33 Jennifer Lopez
#38 Pharrell Williams

Not Found, oop:

Britney Spears
Christina Aguilera
P!nk
Mariah Carey
Nicki Minaj
Ariana Grande

Cause she's a talent less dirt poor hasbeen, who still manages to have you and so many others pressed for the nerves. ;)

She probably wasn't even submitted, these highest earning celebrities are on the list because their team allowed it and collaborated with Forbes.

You can keep on trying.

Cause she's a talent less dirt poor hasbeen, who still manages to have you and so many others pressed for the nerves. ;)

She probably wasn't even submitted, these highest earning celebrities are on the list because their team allowed it and collaborated with Forbes.

You can keep on trying.

i have no absolute doubt you are WeKeepOnRockin.

You can keep on trying.

Hello WeKeepOn :lmfao:

Funny how her team failed to collaborate with Forbes despite the fact that they always have given figures to them :lmfao:

Maybe it's because the figures themselves are EMBARRASING? :lmfao: Much like the state of her career :lmfao:

why is this in bg there is no more britney fans anyway

I know, you would think judging by how hard BJ flopped that no one would be talking about Britney anymore, but she just keeps sticking in your minds.

Are there actual earnings being reported or just a ranking? I'm also curious as to why she's not on there.

Hello WeKeepOn :lmfao:

Funny how her team failed to collaborate with Forbes despite the fact that they always have given figures to them :lmfao:

Maybe it's because the figures themselves are EMBARRASING? :lmfao: Much like the state of her career :lmfao:

They might be, but I doubt they're as embarrassing as your thread about the forbes list. :lmfao:
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.