Sign in to follow this  

Which "My Everything" track are you most excited for?

Pikachu    398

Initially it was Break Free that slayed me :) Now I wanna hear her collab with Cashmere Cat "My Baby" because he has a very subtle dance, retro slick vibe to his music so I am expecting a sexier Ariana with this and Love Me Harder cause that title! Also The Weeknd is chill

Nihilego    744

CHILDISH GAMBINO

THE WEEKND

JESSIE J

SHE IS LITERALLY COLLABING WITH ALL MY FAVORITE ARTISTS

I WANT TO HEAR ALL THE COLLABS

ALL OF THEM

but those 3 in particular

Robert.    12,511

Just a Little Bit of Your Heart: I'm expecting a breezy summery guitar-pop smash since Harry Styles co-penned it cry0

Best Mistake: Right There is one of my fav Ari songs so I'm expecting a lot from her second collab with Big Sean lj1

My Everything: The LQ snippet we got earlier is so intriguing and ethereal...I love the synthy mid-tempo vibe of it and the full song will truly be EVERYTHING cry7

One Last Time: This must be the most random combination ever...Ariana and David Guetta?! But as Break Free proofed, experimentation can pay off and I personally wouldn't mind Ari having her own club smash cry6

Venice Bitch    9,025

All of them :Giveup:

Especially :  Break Your Heart Right Back , Love Me Harder , A Little Bit Of Your Heart ,  My Everything and all the Deluxe tracks except Bang Bang mad5