Lana Del Rey

Shady Gaga is back

i will not acknowledge artpop as gaga's erotica after 20 years. 

we are not talking about madonna here. what are you trying? 

well everyone thought that too 22 years ago when it was crashed by critics and fans

i just love talking about Madonna moo6

So you you don't want me generalize but you just called a whole stanbase disgusting based on a few people. Interesting orly1

you cannot generalize over this thread since there are not other katy stans to argue on this.

the amount of little monsters praising her drag in this thread is ridiculous , so. mad8 

you cannot generalize over this thread since there are not other katy stans to argue on this.

the amount of little monsters praising her drag in this thread is ridiculous , so. mad8

i think no ones praising her, it's just cool answer and great for battleground, why whould she be quiet about that when other side isn't

we can always discuss madonna's flawless discography in her randomosity thread mad1

there were a lot of threads about her album already mad1 we all know which ones are fan favorite etc.

i need something new beychu maybe her interviews or something from the 80s and 90s when but i can't post them because i don;t know everything about her, older fans should do it

there were a lot of threads about her album already mad1 we all know which ones are fan favorite etc.

i need something new beychu maybe her interviews or something from the 80s and 90s when but i can't post them because i don;t know everything about her, older fans should do it

the bitch keeps teasing us with fake stuff :giveup:

is that a shade towards them ? fall1 there were actually a few of her old interviews. watduck

the bitch keeps teasing us with fake stuff :giveup:

is that a shade towards them ? fall1 there were actually a few of her old interviews. watduck

i know right, and what's with that iconic tags and MJ pictures

well it is watduck they should post more for us, i read everything there and when i agree i don't post, i love that older fan who was there during 80s, he's interesting with his stories

i know right, and what's with that iconic tags and MJ pictures

well it is watduck they should post more for us, i read everything there and when i agree i don't post, i love that older fan who was there during 80s, he's interesting with his stories

they're all nice :D 

i think everything that is to be posted has been posted already since the section is always quite active , even when madonna isn't doing something :Giveup:

we need the new album/single out already 

they're all nice :D

i think everything that is to be posted has been posted already since the section is always quite active , even when madonna isn't doing something

we need the new album/single out already 

well this is true :giveup:

i'm so mad about that snippet. hung up of the 10s

But I bet you if this was the other way around and Madonna or Katy said that, y'all be like drag ha!!!!

But when Gaga does shes vile? She can stick up for herself ny12

Pressed fucks ny12

Nope if Madona or Katy did it their fanbases would literally crush Gags' twitter

a question to all :

How surprised would you be if we find out that lady gaga have actually created 41 million account on twitter , followed her official twitter and tweets with all those 41 million accounts pretending she's her own fans??  oprah11

your answer: not very , we already know she has 41 million personalities  rih5

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.