Lana Del Rey

Shady Gaga is back

Why is she so worried about what online forums/gossip sites say tho? slaycat No fave is obsessed with these kinds of things like she is slaycat

For someone that promotes kindness and "stop the drama start the music" bullshit shes always somehow the one starting drama slaycat

HOT tea here

cry7

expected better of you, drag Gags all you want but coming for a fanbase is just vile in my opinion

what should i thought when I saw all the little monters praising this bullshit? rih1 

and the hypocrisy , coming from Goddess of Love ! :giveup:

the only thing this is is TRUTH, SOME people just can't handle the truth and try to rebuke the receipts in every way they can, if she was coming for a particular artist I could understand

Some of y'all doing the MOST :awk:

there were a lot of threads about her album already mad1 we all know which ones are fan favorite etc.

i need something new beychu maybe her interviews or something from the 80s and 90s when but i can't post them because i don;t know everything about her, older fans should do it

That pikachu picture OMFG fall4 fall4 fall4

Eh. The Madonna vs. Gaga war is one of the nastiest on the internet. Suicide jokes, ageism, and general lack of empathy are common. Nearly every anti-Gaga thread has something edited by mods here.

its not being fearless, its trying to stay relevant by using Madonna name, which is nothing new for her

ibgRBC4V3vlpRp.gif

You're only supposed to use that gif when you say something shady AND clever

ibgRBC4V3vlpRp.gif

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.