jdpm1991

Joan Rivers walks out of CNN interview

Joan can't take a dose of her own medicine I see. Typical.

I'm sure Joan would drag her ass to the pits of hell somewhere else. This was an interview, and the bitch wasn't right attacking her like that. 

Like Don Rickles, Kathy Griffin... insult comics are bitches off the clock in your opinion? They can't be sweet?

K lol.

I'm just saying, you'd think she'd have thicker skin than that as a "crude" comedian.

At least lay into that bitch, or stick the interview out, not run away in a fit.

I'm just saying, you'd think she'd have thicker skin than that as a "crude" comedian.

At least lay into that bitch, or stick the interview out, not run away.

I think she was taken off guard, and any defense she gave was met with another loaded statement. She was there to promote her book lol, not defend herself the whole segment.

Its obvious the interviewer wasn't a fan.

I love how you cant see her facial expression, shes fucking mad, and looks exactly the same as happy, or any other state fall7fall5

One of her eyelids, i think the left, has started moving slower than the other one the last year or so too. She flawless tho  fall7