California boy

July 5th, the song that started it all

She needs to go back to this sound. It sounds even less dated than Prism, which was just dead on arrival in terms of quality. IMO she's only topped IKAG once and that was with HNC.

Gonna have a retrospective listen to celebrate being there from the beginning oprah2 My first ever single and later first ever album oprah2

She needs to go back to this sound. It sounds even less dated than Prism, which was just dead on arrival in terms of quality. IMO she's only topped IKAG once and that was with HNC.

Gonna have a retrospective listen to celebrate being there from the beginning oprah2 My first ever single and later first ever album oprah2

Scathing. And you're supposed to be a stan fall7

I think IKAG and HNC sound incredibly dated now and the only songs that still sounds fresh from that era is WUIV and TOY. 

Scathing. And you're supposed to be a stan fall7

I think IKAG and HNC sound incredibly dated now and the only songs that still sounds fresh from that era is WUIV and TOY.

I discontinued my stan card from the first time I played Roar lj1 Clocked out for good when I heard the iTunes previews of Prism lj1 Ever since then I've been debating switching my award for Legend X, of all people, but because of Katy Keene's first two albums I can't bring myself to do it just yet um1

I discontinued my stan card from the first time I played Roar lj1 Clocked out for good when I heard the iTunes previews of Prism lj1 Ever since then I've been debating switching my award for Legend X, of all people, but because of Katy Keene's first two albums I can't bring myself to do it just yet um1

Why Lesbian X? And do you not even like Unchartable?