California boy

July 5th, the song that started it all

Why Lesbian X? And do you not even like Unchartable?

Is Unchartable an Unconditionally reference? If so then yes, I do, as well as a few other Prism tracks (WOA, It Takes Two, Love Me, TIHWD).

I fell in love with the holy trinity of X albums - Stripped, Back To Being Basic, Biconic - last year. She definitely had better visions and artistry than Katy's whole career with those three. And also because FOTP is too basic for some of my other faves so I don't have the option for their awards trash1

Is Unchartable an Unconditionally reference? If so then yes, I do, as well as a few other Prism tracks (WOA, It Takes Two, Love Me, TIHWD).

I fell in love with the holy trinity of X albums - Stripped, Back To Being Basic, Biconic - last year. She definitely had better visions and artistry than Katy's whole career with those three. And also because FOTP is too basic for some of my other faves so I don't have the option for their awards trash1

Who are your other basic faves? mad12 

The ones I would have an award for if I could? Maroon 5, Pendulum, Nero, Hurts, The Prodigy, Kaiser Chiefs, Black Eyed Peas, Hard-Fi, Frankmusik mad12 The list goes on mad12

I can't deal with some of these. Hard-Fi and Frankmusik? Honestly? orangu1 Gorl mad12

The ones I would have an award for if I could? Maroon 5, Pendulum, Nero, Hurts, The Prodigy, Kaiser Chiefs, Black Eyed Peas, Hard-Fi, Frankmusik mad12 The list goes on mad12

nice choice mate for Pendulum but you lost me at Maroon 5?  orangu1

nice choice mate for Pendulum but you lost me at Maroon 5?  orangu1

Maroon 5's first three albums are flawless cry6 They went downhill with their last one and I don't have high hopes for the next.

Do you like Pendulum too? orangu1 I need deets, fave songs and albums? orangu1

Maroon 5's first three albums are flawless cry6 They went downhill with their last one and I don't have high hopes for the next.

Do you like Pendulum too? orangu1 I need deets, fave songs and albums? orangu1

Hold your Colour's titletrack and some tracks

In Silico's: Propane Nightmare, the Tempest and Different

Immerison: Encoder  cry6, WitchCraft, the Island I&II,Crush, and Set Me on fire.

but you just lost me at Maroon 5 man. BEP is way better. even a higher tier than Maroon 5

I am so addicted to her past performance when Katy wasn't so huge  oprah2

I feel ya man. but its okay she's now the Queen of Pop  oprah2  within just a span of 6 years 

but you cant ignore her early beginnings and struggle either. she deserves it.

tumblr_m46ts7BRN71qbxj8t.gif

I feel ya man. but its okay she's now the Queen of Pop  oprah2  within just a span of 6 years 

but you cant ignore her early beginnings and struggle either. she deserves it.

tumblr_m46ts7BRN71qbxj8t.gif

She is really the Queen of Pop! I have never imagined this success for Prism after flawless Td era  oprah1

Hold your Colour's titletrack and some tracks

In Silico's: Propane Nightmare, the Tempest and Different

Immerison: Encoder  cry6, WitchCraft, the Island I&II,Crush, and Set Me on fire.

but you just lost me at Maroon 5 man. BEP is way better. even a higher tier than Maroon 5

I've never actually listened to HYC in full oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'> But The Tempest brings tears to my eyes cry6 Who would've thought electronic instrumental could be so expressive cry6

I've never actually listened to HYC in full oprah6.gif' alt='oprah4'> But The Tempest brings tears to my eyes cry6 Who would've thought electronic instrumental could be so expressive cry6

yeah Enocder was even based on letting go a friend. I just cant~but have to let it go. uh.. need to go somewhere else.

Dr.-Who.gif

This+one+brought+me+to+tears+_3d043a8d7c