Khems

Rumor: The New Album Will Be So Different

You are right. I still love that album even I dont like the "poppy pop" songs xtina1  It is a masterpiece for me. It showed how to make a pop album. By the way I love your it's "Xtina" comment oprah2  . 

xtina6

You wanna fight? mad12  By the way please explain me why you didnt like this album? With evidences pls, saying song names. Just saying electro bullshit is not an evidence by the way :ew2:

They are really beautiful oprah2 If you are looking for more ballads listen "Obvious, Impossible, Mercy On Me, Bound To You" . They are amazing oprah2  Before Bionic I dont like electropop songs, it was sounding like irritating. When I first listen Bionic album, I felt it again. It was looking like shading Xtina's voice. But I gave 3-4 more chance to album. And now It is the most enjoyable part of this album. I really love it. But your music taste could be different. Thanks for reading by the way, I am writing a lot with my narrow english fall1

I dont like him so much too but Christina wanted to back pop industry with #1 hits like her 1st album did, so she wanted collabarete with the most popular song producer. Her songs were compatible to with pop industry but she didnt promote and let this album die. By the way bonus tracks is amazing oprah2

She always make different albums xtina2

Ik, im excited about it and she does makes every album different!! that's why i love her, it's just that i felt like someone told me something i already knew fall1

Ik, im excited about it and she does makes every album different!! that's why i love her, it's just that i felt like someone told me something i already knew fall1

Yes sorry fall7 We'll just wait new album and buy it oprah2

Yes sorry fall7 We'll just wait new album and buy it oprah2

Im crossing fingers that she releases the album SOON, not "real soon"... fall1 but i doubt she release it even this year cause of the pregnancy, at least she's gonna enjoy her new baby and maybe that will inspire her!! cry1

Im crossing fingers that she releases the album SOON, not "real soon"... fall1 but i doubt she release it even this year cause of the pregnancy, at least she's gonna enjoy her new baby and maybe that will inspire her!! cry1

I have a feeling either we are going to get the album within the year and she will do some Lotus level promotion or she will wait until the baby isa few years old, scrap what she has and make a new album.  fall1

It should cry1 Probably 2015 winter would be release date or maybe next summer? fall1 I cant fall1 

I have a feeling either we are going to get the album within the year and she will do some Lotus level promotion or she will wait until the baby isa few years old, scrap what she has and make a new album.  fall1

OMG don't you dare fall1 she's capable of doing that! bitch teasing us and then dropping it fall1

LMAO, guessing when the album is coming out it's like playing poker, too many posibilities fall1

fall6 fall6 I am just trying to relieve myself fall1

OMG don't you dare fall1 she's capable of doing that! bitch teasing us and then dropping it fall1

Pls say nice things more fall1 I am losing my faith fall1