Ryan

Ariana Grande makes history

NICE! i remember a few days before it's release that her fans were saying she needs a hit cause she cant be a one hit artist and stuff, i love how she fucking blowed up from like nowhere i remember her first single like it was yesterday  ny10

NICE! i remember a few days before it's release that her fans were saying she needs a hit cause she cant be a one hit artist and stuff, i love how she fucking blowed up from like nowhere i remember her first single like it was yesterday  ny10

Put Your Hearts Up ny10 

ny1

Tell that to Katy Perry ny1

I was joking sis bey5 just bought Prism on itunes tbh ny1

Can you not read?

Making chart history ny1 when will Christina? ny1

Keep your jokes and side comments into Battlegrounds, okay? Thanks.

You're overreacting. With technology and media evolving, we are wanting things INSTANTLY and fast. Streaming achieves that. Do you not watch Netflix? 

No I don't. 

Instantly and fast doesn't mean they should stop paying for things, especially when people count Youtube as streams. Digital downloading is still almost-instant and fast. Streaming is just another way of internet piracy tbh. 

No I don't. 

Instantly and fast doesn't mean they should stop paying for things, especially when people count Youtube as streams. Digital downloading is still almost-instant and fast. Streaming is just another way of internet piracy tbh. 

Spotify is the same exact thing as playing songs off a website or Youtube. If you want to download songs off Spotify you have to pay for the premium fee. 

Spotify is the same exact thing as playing songs off a website or Youtube. If you want to download songs off Spotify you have to pay for the premium fee. 

I disagree with the purpose. It's just people trying to con artists into getting less revenue and is disgusting. Yeah they have to pay the premium fee but that's not a lot considering to the amount of songs they listen to and download. 

I disagree with the purpose. It's just people trying to con artists into getting less revenue and is disgusting. Yeah they have to pay the premium fee but that's not a lot considering to the amount of songs they listen to and download. 

But it exposes us to a more wider variety of music. Look at music in 2014. Look at all the random artists getting success because of Spotify. Hell I've discovered some of the most amazing music because of Spotify. 

This.