F.U.C.K Amy

How would ARTPOP be affected if Aura was the lead single?

you are sooo wrong

How so? It's a unique, typical Gaga track, while Applause was toned down. I like Applause more, but Aura would have gotten more attention due to the Burqa thing and the not-so-generic instrumental during the verses. 

How so? It's a unique, typical Gaga track, while Applause was toned down. I like Applause more, but Aura would have gotten more attention due to the Burqa thing and the not-so-generic instrumental during the verses. 

lbr it wouldn't have worked

Flop, maybe got her some attention from the media but not the GP, i mean Applause was fucking everywhere!! and the video made people mad crazy about it, but i think that was it, my friends dont even know what ARTPOP is and that she released a new album, so im fine with Applause, i love Aura and think it needs a video but NO. Talking about the video.. wasn't Aura supposed to be Telephone's sequel? shit this sequel it's going to happen in like 10 eras.

It's not the lead single that changed everything, you could see the Label didn't wanna go Gaga's way. (her leaking Aura since they didn't allow it) and what happened through out the era was controlled by her label that's why she fired Troy. But the fact is she had like 2 years and yet it was just a mess :Awk:

It's not the lead single that changed everything, you could see the Label didn't wanna go Gaga's way. (her leaking Aura since they didn't allow it) and what happened through out the era was controlled by her label that's why she fired Troy. But the fact is she had like 2 years and yet it was just a mess :awk:

Tbh it seems that the label and Gaga wanted similar singles. She publicly said that Jimmy Iovine chose Applause and she seemed to have no problem at all with it at the time. Nor did she seem to care DWYW was a single. It's only when it goes wrong that she starts to backtrack.

In his interview with Howard Stern, Perez Hilton revealed that Troy was fired by Gaga two months before it was officially announced. G.U.Y. would have been such a perfect radio single and I think people need to face facts - it's not the music/single choice which killed the era, it's Gaga herself, her bizarre costumes, videos, performances etc that the public are tired of and don't understand.

ARTPOP could've smashed if she had toned it down.

Tbh it seems that the label and Gaga wanted similar singles. She publicly said that Jimmy Iovine chose Applause and she seemed to have no problem at all with it at the time. Nor did she seem to care DWYW was a single. It's only when it goes wrong that she starts to backtrack.

In his interview with Howard Stern, Perez Hilton revealed that Troy was fired by Gaga two months before it was officially announced. G.U.Y. would have been such a perfect radio single and I think people need to face facts - it's not the music/single choice which killed the era, it's Gaga herself, her bizarre costumes, videos, performances etc that the public are tired of and don't understand.

ARTPOP could've smashed if she had toned it down.

Ikr. If she wants mainstream success atm will have to tone down her style, but then again: Does she give a fuck about that? lj1