harryoopsididit

More underrated, Circus or Femme Fatale?

Both albums have received mixed criticism within the fan base with some loving them and other's calling them her worst. Both produced four singles (some of her most successful), successful world tours, some of her most viewed videos and both had some promo behind them.

I guess after the fan favourites ITZ and Blackout it was hard to followup but both (especially Circus cry0 ) are well produced and have at least a couple of bops. Circus imo is way underrated and is in my top 3 Britney albums along with ITZ and Blackout. From start to finish it is a light, bubbly pop album and she seemed to actually enjoy recording/releasing it. FF though whilst is the only Britney album I don't own in full produced one of my top 10 Britney songs in the ICONIC Inside Out cry1 He About to Lose Me and Scary also deserve honourable mentions.

Overall Circus imo deserves more praise for being a successful comeback album which includes a wide range of genres and produced one of her most successful tours and some of her best videos brit13 

What do you think?

Femme Fatale has done nothing but age terribly. Lazy instrumental production (ahem, thx 2 can.u.not), awful vocal production (I Wanna Go/Drop Dead Beautiful), more "backup" singers than one needs in an entire album let alone one song (He About To Lose Me's ridiculous chorus)... FF was a goddamn mess.

However idgaf what anyone says, Till The World Ends' instrumental production is fucking perfect bye

Circus is my favorite Brit album. ny3

If U Seek Amy, Womanizer, Unusual You, Out From Under, Quicksand, Phonography, Amnesia, Kill The Lights, Shattered Glass, Rock Me In, Circus cry7

The entire album is flawless. Even My Baby! ny10

Femme Fatale has done nothing but age terribly. Lazy instrumental production (ahem, thx 2 can.u.not), awful vocal production (I Wanna Go/Drop Dead Beautiful), more "backup" singers than one needs in an entire album let alone one song (He About To Lose Me's ridiculous chorus)... FF was a goddamn mess.

However idgaf what anyone says, Till The World Ends' instrumental production is fucking perfect bye

FF is more underrated because of people like you who trash the album when it's practically the most perfect EDM dance pop album in recent years along with Kylie and Robyn's stuff. TTWE is probably one of my favorite Britney songs ever, and Inside Out, HATLM, IWG, How I Roll, Up n Down, etc are all flawless as fuck.  ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

I think Circus is underrated, but I don't feel that it's better than FF, imo. Both have their strengths and weaknesses

Circus was more diverse in terms of genres that Britney played with and she sounds more present in the recordings. But I also felt that for a lot of songs, they were either half-finished (Shattered Glass) or had just really lousy production (Blur, Kill the LIghts). The singles are undeniably the best songs on the album and there are only 2 or 3 non-singles that I like, one being a bonus tracks. It just felt messy and rushed.

FF is more by the numbers in terms of genre and songs, but it is a swift and fun dance record. Even non-singles on the album are great tracks. It has fewer lows than Circus. 

But the songs on Circus that are good are really good. It feels like a Britney record while FF feels more like a Producer record.

FF is more underrated because of people like you who trash the album when it's practically the most perfect EDM dance pop album in recent years along with Kylie and Robyn's stuff. TTWE is probably one of my favorite Britney songs ever, and Inside Out, HATLM, IWG, How I Roll, Up n Down, etc are all flawless as fuck. ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

Agree to disagree boo ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

Till The World Ends we can both agree on tho ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

And also Up N Down is clearly a bop ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

FF is more underrated because of people like you who trash the album when it's practically the most perfect EDM dance pop album in recent years along with Kylie and Robyn's stuff. TTWE is probably one of my favorite Britney songs ever, and Inside Out, HATLM, IWG, How I Roll, Up n Down, etc are all flawless as fuck.  ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

I think part of the hate of FF is because how lifeless Britney seemed on the tracks and throughout the era. She had little to no impact on the final product and tbh for me I would rather an album of her input, even if that means an album full of ballads over (mainly generic) dance songs she didn't seem to care about.

Omg don't do this to me  ny10 I love both so much holy shit

Circus, Kill The Lights, Shattered Glass, Unusual You, Trouble, Lace and Leather >>>>>>>> cry0

But TTWE, Inside Out, How I Roll, Big Fat Bass, Trouble For Me, Trip To Your Heart >>>>>>> cry0

Both are so flawless. I do however think that Britney's heart went into Circus, and FF was more just for the fans than for her. So I'm gonna go with Circus cus people paid it dust for all her work she put into it