LÉON

What Are You Currently Reading?

@MichaelDaFighter

Well I read the first book and then watch the first movie and it spoiled loads of things from the second book like wtf. Just so you know. :deadbanana:

Adding you now on Goodreads. Only started recently though, so I don't have much to show :queenbitch:

@MichaelDaFighter

Well I read the first book and then watch the first movie and it spoiled loads of things from the second book like wtf. Just so you know. :deadbanana:

Adding you now on Goodreads. Only started recently though, so I don't have much to show :queenbitch:

dead2 I guess Ill be able to relate after I finish book 2 :deadbanana:

And you have more than me, dont worry kii

dead2 I guess Ill be able to relate after I finish book 2 :deadbanana:

And you have more than me, dont worry kii

We can discuss it when you finish :P

Mine is super clustered and not organized at all. I guess I should work on it but I'm too lazy :ninja:

Btw is that you in your profile pic? You're cute :)

We can discuss it when you finish :P

Mine is super clustered and not organized at all. I guess I should work on it but I'm too lazy :ninja:

Btw is that you in your profile pic? You're cute :)

Looks like ill have to read faster ny1

I would have more than 3 read books, but I only add newly-read books, not things ive read in the past :deadbanana:

And yep, that's me kii Thanks :Dxtina17

Yas cry0 It's my favourite show too antm1

Are the books better tho?

The way I see it, the books are basically the master script. You get a lot more detail and backstory than you do in the show, not to mention there are a few characters that aren't in the show. If you love the show, I would def. recommend reading the books cry1

The way I see it, the books are basically the master script. You get a lot more detail and backstory than you do in the show, not to mention there are a few characters that aren't in the show. If you love the show, I would def. recommend reading the books cry1

I really want to read them but i'm so lazy fall1 Who's your favourite character btw, I can't decide between Daenerys and Cersei, both are flawless bitches cry1

I really want to read them but i'm so lazy fall1 Who's your favourite character btw, I can't decide between Daenerys and Cersei, both are flawless bitches cry1

I know omg, reading the books is a serious commitment, considering that they only get longer and longer fall4 But they're definitely worth it, even more-so considering that George R.R. Martin is such a brilliant author  :worship: The J.R.R. Tolkien of our time  :worship:

Aside from that, I absolutely love both of those women  :wub: Initially my favorite characters were Jon Snow and Tyrion, but now I pretty much love all of them  laughcry Right now I'm loving Cersei for some reason, what a flawless queen  :sob:

I know omg, reading the books is a serious commitment, considering that they only get longer and longer fall4 But they're definitely worth it, even more-so considering that George R.R. Martin is such a brilliant author  :worship: The J.R.R. Tolkien of our time  :worship:

Aside from that, I absolutely love both of those women  :wub: Initially my favorite characters were Jon Snow and Tyrion, but now I pretty much love all of them  laughcry Right now I'm loving Cersei for some reason, what a flawless queen  :sob:

I don't think I'll ever start reading them fall4 fall4

Jon Snow :perv: :perv: :perv: :perv: Loved the sex scene this season cry1 He and Robb are fucking hot antm1