MichaelS24895

I'm going to see Lana live this Tuesday

So I'm going to see Lana live in Cork this Tuesday. And tbh I'm not that excited. I have mixed feelings about going to see her.
      First of all the concert is in Cork and thats a two hour drive from where I live in Ireland. My mother is gonna drive me there and she has never been to Cork before like this is a mess waiting to happen.
We have to leave right after I finish working with the Spanish students and I hate long trips with the family.I'm unsure if i should listen to Lana's music on the way there. what do u think of listening to an artist's music before you see them live? good or bad?
     lbr Lana is not the greatest or most exciting performer and you might ask why im still gonna go. well tbh this would be my first concert ever and i already paid for the ticket and im not gonna try sell it its too late at this stage plus thats just drama waiting to happen.
      I really want her to perform Is This Happiness. I know its a deluxe edition but its one of my favs...tbh im tired out of UV. i listened to it too many times already 
       Ok so the main reason i dont wanna see her is cuz my ex and i were suppose to go together but we split up and now im going to it alone. we do have sits far away from each other but we havent talked or saw one another for 3 months. i guess im just nervous or something. 
     I dont know what the point in this thread is but i wanted to think this through and express myself idk.
On a more happy note if Lana nails the performance I'll prob become a super stan and love her forever!!!! :) :) :)   

Well, if you're tired of Ultraviolence, you won't be too disappointed by the show. She only performs two songs from the album during the show. She hasn't performed Is This Happiness yet, but I suppose it's possible she could pull out a performance of it randomly, like how she did Old Money acapella a few weeks ago.

Having never been to a Lana concert before, I can't offer any advice as far as listening to music before the show goes, but I'll always suggest listening to some of her unreleased stuff. Some of it is highly underrated and I imagine there are some good ones you've never heard before.

Well, if you're tired of Ultraviolence, you won't be too disappointed by the show. She only performs two songs from the album during the show. She hasn't performed Is This Happiness yet, but I suppose it's possible she could pull out a performance of it randomly, like how she did Old Money acapella a few weeks ago.

Having never been to a Lana concert before, I can't offer any advice as far as listening to music before the show goes, but I'll always suggest listening to some of her unreleased stuff. Some of it is highly underrated and I imagine there are some good ones you've never heard before.

she only performs two songs? thats lame tbh. yeah i have a few of her unreleased songs on my phone :) :) 

Yeah, the vast majority of the show is Born To Die and Paradise songs. I think it's normally a 14 or 15 song set, but that might've changed.

omg 15 songs im not ready for it. ill let you know what she does. ill try to get some vid and pics too

I felt that before I saw Gaga before BTW Ball, I nearly didn't go, but it turned out to be really amazing and got me into her again.

Go with an open mind.

ok ill try but i think the issue is that my ex is there not Lana.its good to know other people felt that way too :) :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.