Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mau

Is Christina a LEGEND?

Vote!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts?

The poll numbers. +laughcry+

Its clear the grand majority feels she aint a legend ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

And thats just the way it is ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

do we see Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry or Ke$ha citing her as an influence in their music or style? fuck no. who the hell does she inspire? Her legacy is forgettable when we have superstars like Britney Spears and Beyoncé.

do we see Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry or Ke$ha citing her as an influence in their music or style? fuck no. who the hell does she inspire? Her legacy is forgettable when we have superstars like Britney Spears and Beyoncé.

Where you been? We missed you in the dragging events today. +laughcry+

Also, flawless set.

+bravo+

+reps for logic

I really can't at you guys. This is Christina Aguilera hate forum. You really think these "votes" determine if she's a legend or not. I can't at your delusion.

You would be thinking differently if she was winning +whatever+

You would be thinking differently if she was winning +whatever+

Exactly. But we are the "hypocrites, bandwagon stans" what would we know +laughcry+

Tbh, she REALLY is forgettable. Didn't know she exist until Bionic.. . .+laughcry+

I've heard barely any of her songs. No one I know likes her and she gets basically no airplay where I live now and where i used to live. The only Xtina song on CD my family owns is 'Beautiful' which is on some pathetic romantic song complitation +laughcry+

I really can't at you guys. This is Christina Aguilera hate forum. You really think these "votes" determine if she's a legend or not. I can't at your delusion.

Lol true. As if xtina or any artist for that matters cares what all us phags on this forum think. But let them have their moment dear..and let's pretend for a moment that this poll actually matters in the real world xtina1

can't do it xtina1

Lol true. As if xtina or any artist for that matters cares what all us phags on this forum think. But let them have their moment dear..and let's pretend for a moment that this poll actually matters in the real world xtina1

can't do it xtina1

please refrain from using the word "phags" it could offend people and we don't want to offend anyone!

I've heard barely any of her songs. No one I know likes her and she gets basically no airplay where I live now and where i used to live. The only Xtina song on CD my family owns is 'Beautiful' which is on some pathetic romantic song complitation +laughcry+

If I wasnt a FOTP user, I probably wouldnt know anything about Xtina. I would've thought she disappeared after that old jazz record or something +laughcry+

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.