08. Shades Of Cool – 80.4

07. Cruel World – 81.3

06. Pretty When You Cry – 81.4

05. Fucked My Way Up To The Top – 82.4

04. Sad Girl – 82.5

03. Black Beauty – 84.9

02. Old Money – 91.3

01. West Coast – 93.1

Compared to the rest of the album it is her most basic and low quality song ever lj1

It depends, for me it's better than at least Sad Girl or Guns And Roses which I can't seem to get into. 

But if you speak of "worst song on the album" I can get it, it's not the worst song on her entire discography tho  ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

okay um3

Money Power Glory is utterly unbearable. Guns and Roses is ruined by the terrible chorus.

Flipside is really atmospheric and incredible. It tells a story she'd never told before, up to that point. There's also the fact that it's the album closer, a role which it fits in perfectly.

Money Power Glory is utterly unbearable. Guns and Roses is ruined by the terrible chorus.

Flipside is really atmospheric and incredible. It tells a story she'd never told before, up to that point. There's also the fact that it's the album closer, a role which it fits in perfectly.

I used to love MPG, now I think its just okay.

I love Guns and Roses though

Flipside is kinda sounds really cheap um3

Just my opinion though

I used to love MPG, now I think its just okay.

I love Guns and Roses though

Flipside is kinda sounds really cheap um3

Just my opinion though

Well, if you wanna play like that, the whole album sound kinda cheap because of the crappy microphones they recorded it with. moo1

Well, if you wanna play like that, the whole album sound kinda cheap because of the crappy microphones they recorded it with. moo1

I mean yes but Flipside sounds especially cheap  :creep:

The other songs on the album might have low quality vocals but they all have like such good production that the songs sound very whole 

I can't stand the production on flip side so

I mean yes but Flipside sounds especially cheap  :creep:

The other songs on the album might have low quality vocals but they all have like such good production that the songs sound very whole 

I can't stand the production on flip side so

I take it you're not big on Pretty When You Cry either? If so, it's probably a consequence of Blake Stranathan. He did the guitar for Pretty When You Cry and Flipside in one studio take, which is why there are some flaws. I really like the production on Flipside for the most part, but Pretty When You Cry has much better vocal mixing. It's fair to put Flipside under Pretty When You Cry for that reason, but I still think lazy writing is worse than bad mixing.

It depends, for me it's better than at least Sad Girl or Guns And Roses which I can't seem to get into. 

But if you speak of "worst song on the album" I can get it, it's not the worst song on her entire discography tho  ny9.gif' alt='ny8'>

Now sis ny12

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.