Gabe.

ULTRAVIOLENCE Rate. WEST COAST DRAGS.

sent :cheer:

MPG and G&R are definitely the worst songs on the album, the person who mentioned Flipside being the worst can ny14

Shades of Cool is her most overrated song ever, it's prob gonna win :ninja: ill be rooting for the title track, Florida Kilos, Old Money, & Fucked

sent :cheer:

MPG and G&R are definitely the worst songs on the album, the person who mentioned Flipside being the worst can ny14

Shades of Cool is her most overrated song ever, it's prob gonna win :ninja: ill be rooting for the title track, Florida Kilos, Old Money, & Fucked

Give up sis.

It's too late.

Almost everyone I have asked have said those two tracks were their least favorite um2

I've seen almost no hate for Money Power Glory is any of the circles I travel in. Guns and Roses is universally reviled, but Money Power Glory seems to be a fan favorite.

I've seen almost no hate for Money Power Glory is any of the circles I travel in. Guns and Roses is universally reviled, but Money Power Glory seems to be a fan favorite.

Guns And Roses seems to be one of those tracks that, if it were unreleased and leaked, everyone would love it and want it on the album.

I love Guns And Roses. It seems almost like an anthem to me, but that chorus um3 I mean, Guns And Roses could've been truly epic if it wasn't for the vapid, lyric-filler chorus

Guns And Roses seems to be one of those tracks that, if it were unreleased and leaked, everyone would love it and want it on the album.

I love Guns And Roses. It seems almost like an anthem to me, but that chorus um3 I mean, Guns And Roses could've been truly epic if it wasn't for the vapid, lyric-filler chorus

I think people would still recognize that the chorus was bad if it weren't released, but ended up leaking. It's that bad, tbh.

Yes, completely agree on the rest of the song. The bridge and verses are really beautifully written, but they're dragged down so far by the chorus. Honestly, it would probably be among my favorites if the chorus were better.

I think people would still recognize that the chorus was bad if it weren't released, but ended up leaking. It's that bad, tbh.

Yes, completely agree on the rest of the song. The bridge and verses are really beautifully written, but they're dragged down so far by the chorus. Honestly, it would probably be among my favorites if the chorus were better.

Agreed.

Wait. Do you like the other two bonus tracks (not Flipside or Is This Happiness)?

yeah a lot of people say MPG is a favorite, i dont get it at all...i find it bland

And what about all of the other tracks, save MPG, G&R, FK, BB, and Flipside, as I already know your outlooks on those tracks. rih1

I don't have very strong opinions on most of the other tracks. Cruel World is my #1 and The Other Woman is close to the top for me. I also like Shades of Cool a lot.

yeah a lot of people say MPG is a favorite, i dont get it at all...i find it bland

Yeah, it screams "filler track" to me. I've listened to it a lot, assuming I'd missed something obvious that everyone liked about it, but it really doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities.

I don't have very strong opinions on most of the other tracks. Cruel World is my #1 and The Other Woman is close to the top for me. I also like Shades of Cool a lot.

Yeah, it screams "filler track" to me. I've listened to it a lot, assuming I'd missed something obvious that everyone liked about it, but it really doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities.

The Other Woman is so underrated. One of my favorites.

And I assume people only like Money Power Glory because of the instrumental. For me, that'd be the only redeeming factor

The Other Woman is so underrated. One of my favorites.

And I assume people only like Money Power Glory because of the instrumental. For me, that'd be the only redeeming factor

Agreed. It's probably my second favorite cover she's done, behind Blue Velvet.

I don't even find that particularly redemptive. It's like a heavy-handed Rick Nowels redux, but I suppose I shouldn't expect any less from Greg Kurstin. moo1

Agreed. It's probably my second favorite cover she's done, behind Blue Velvet.

I don't even find that particularly redemptive. It's like a heavy-handed Rick Nowels redux, but I suppose I shouldn't expect any less from Greg Kurstin. moo1

How many covers has she done?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.