Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

garrettgivre

Kesha | Rainbow | August 11th, 2017

Im so thirsty for new music, its untrue. I think Keshas in an awkward place for this album since Warriors era didn't go very well  cry0 . she can't afford to go too different with her lead single and alienate people but she can't play it too safe again either and release some generic song. Im glad she's apparently sticking with a pop sound, and whilst i do want to see some experimentation with her new music I don't want it all to be completely different and non radio friendly. 

In a way, it might not be until a 4th full album that we get to see a completely different sound from her. 

Im so thirsty for new music, its untrue. I think Keshas in an awkward place for this album since Warriors era didn't go very well  cry0 . she can't afford to go too different with her lead single and alienate people but she can't play it too safe again either and release some generic song. Im glad she's apparently sticking with a pop sound, and whilst i do want to see some experimentation with her new music I don't want it all to be completely different and non radio friendly. 

In a way, it might not be until a 4th full album that we get to see a completely different sound from her. 

This is sooo true. If she wants success, she can't risk it being too different but it can't be the generic party anthem either. So many things rely on this next album it's insane. That's why I really hope it serves quality-wise. And IF she finds success, I hope she will finally get the chance to release a softer song later. I also agree about that album 4 part. I think later, when she's not so early in her career and had her peaks, she can put out and make whatever she wishes.

I really want her to explore pop folk sounds though. Last Goodbye was just on another level and she can even improve it. It is kind of what she wants -country- and what she is used to -pop- mixed together, it suits her so well plus it is popular at the moment.

You know, it's so weird though. Out of all the pop girls Kesha is like one of the least who can afford a long break, especially after a flop era. Yet she still always is like 2 years completely gone inbetween albums. I mean, I know she wants everything to be perfect but gurl...

Kesha is so slow and lazy.

Lol jk I know she tries her best and works hard. I think she needs time after Dr.Luke movement & rehab. Or she may have to wait until she releases an album for like law process maybe?? and she can use it to be in the studio more.

I want her to get #1's again but I liked the warrior era so it doesn't have to be perfect for me cuz y'all know Kesha's perfect.

You know, it's so weird though. Out of all the pop girls Kesha is like one of the least who can afford a long break, especially after a flop era. Yet she still always is like 2 years completely gone inbetween albums. I mean, I know she wants everything to be perfect but gurl...

it wasn't that bad of a flop era. A fairly successful tour, 2 smash hit singles, (die young and timber) 2 flop top 40 singles. I get what you mean though. When get sleazy ended in sept 2011 she was basically gone until August 2012. I need her imma die.

Kesha is so slow and lazy.

Lol jk I know she tries her best and works hard. I think she needs time after Dr.Luke movement & rehab. Or she may have to wait until she releases an album for like law process maybe?? and she can use it to be in the studio more.

I want her to get #1's again but I liked the warrior era so it doesn't have to be perfect for me cuz y'all know Kesha's perfect.

But yo, Keshas been in the studio since October 2013... Remember in MCBL when she started recording. But in rehab she didn't have a studio, but she did write 14 songs.

it wasn't that bad of a flop era. A fairly successful tour, 2 smash hit singles, (die young and timber) 2 flop top 40 singles. I get what you mean though. When get sleazy ended in sept 2011 she was basically gone until August 2012. I need her imma die.

Yeah, but let's be real; it was a big decline coming from the Animal/Cannibal era and consecutive top 10 singles to top 40. Let's not forget that the album sold around 400/500K in the US. It was just handled really, really bad. But she was still able to sell that amount of albums with just one -generic- hit single and two flops, so I am very sure if her next era is handled well she can do great numbers. 

But yo, Keshas been in the studio since October 2013... Remember in MCBL when she started recording. But in rehab she didn't have a studio, but she did write 14 songs.

Can you imagine how many songs she has written so far? during MCBL, rehab, before and after rehab, during this time.. like she should have at least 30 by now. Where is the album woman dead4 (I'm literally so desperate for it as you can see)

I wish Kesha had a Rihanna release schedule, new album every year. We all know she writes enough to have the material, and even her crappiest songs would still slay so I'd be here for it >>>>>

#K3 cannot come SOONER OMG

im already dead. i CANNOT wait 4 this album. hoping to see a pop/country era...

she's said it'll be country with a twist... hopefully not too country though. Wonderland got old for me fast, but something along the lines of Sunday Morning I wouldn't mind tbh. And I still want my bop bops lj1

Honestly she is taking too long of a break. The reason Warrior underperformed simply was because she was gone for too long and no one cared for her. I get that she wants the album to be good and stuff, but if she does want success I definitely think it's taking too long now. She has zero hype and does no side-projects like features as well, Timber has burned out and people will forget about her again, she needs HYPE. Or it'll be warrior all over again.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.