Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

garrettgivre

Kesha | Rainbow | August 11th, 2017

4 hours ago, Social Casualty said:

I'm so excited for this record. The thing is that, every single song she released so far are different from one another, and for me, that's where the hype of it. I'm curious of what the album would sound like as a whole! Been replaying Learn to Let Go for a while now.

2 hours ago, DW said:

I think when we have Hymn we can tell a little bit about the sound of the album

well we already know its dr. luke free! jj2 

Actually based off what I have heard from people talking about the Rainbow album snippets the album is not gonna completely sound like what we think from the 4 songs we have! there is still some country-esque type of stuff to come.

47 minutes ago, Shadow Games said:

Actually based off what I have heard from people talking about the Rainbow album snippets the album is not gonna completely sound like what we think from the 4 songs we have! there is still some country-esque type of stuff to come.

Old Flames is definitely more country

The song lenght are out cry5 Godzilla is too short alex1 

1. Bastards [Explicit] 3:51

2. Let 'Em Talk [Explicit] ft. Eagles of Death Metal 3:05

3. Woman [Explicit] ft The Dap-Kings Horns 3:16

4. Hymn [Explicit] 3:25

5. Praying 3:50

6. Learn to Let Go 3:37

7. Finding You 2:52

8. Rainbow 3:38

9. Hunt You Down [Explicit] 3:17

10. Boogie Feet [Explicit] ft Eagles of Death Metal 2:53

11. Boots [Explicit] 3:03

12. Old Flames (Cant Hold A Candle To You) ft Dolly Parton 4:26

13. Godzilla 2:08

14. Spaceship 5:15

15. Emotional 3:44

= 52:20

A snippet of Let Em Talk got posted on Instagram (it's down now) and it was SO good! I guess Live Nation really did ship the tour bundles early. It'll probably leak tomorrow when more people get them delivered. 

7 minutes ago, Okan said:

It's gonna leak soon

I don't think it will tonight to be honest. All the people that got it today will be highkey stans I guess. Tomorrow is more likely though. 

The biggest thing is most laptops don't even have a CD drive though. Like when I got Witness a week early I literally couldn't listen on my phone/laptop until the release day lmao. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.