Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

garrettgivre

Kesha | Rainbow | August 11th, 2017

I hate the track list TBH! I'm trying to come up with a better one that actually has flow.

Spoiler
  1. Praying
  2. Learn To Let Go
  3. Let ‘Em Talk
  4. Woman
  5. Hunt You Down
  6. Boogie Feet
  7. Finding You
  8. Old Flames (Can't Hold A Candle To You)
  9. Boots
  10. Hymn
  11. Bastards
  12. Godzilla
  13. Rainbow
  14. Emotional
  15. True Colors
  16. Spaceship

The songs of the day - that I just heard are Godzilla and Hunt you down. And let me tell you how much I LOVE both. Rainbow and Finding you were a bit on the meh side yesterday.

But Godzilla is the most Kesha thing I have ever heard. Like a giggling 5 yeat old wrote the lyrics.

At first I thought Hunt you down was way too country for me to like but by the end of the song I was 100% on board. And it gets better and catchier with every listen. The psycho vibes it gives are so much fun. 

Still haven't heard - boogie feet, boots and spaceship.

I AM SORRY BUT I AM SHOOK AND HAD TO OPEN A NEW THREAD OF THIS, BUT IT'S THE BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME
OF ALL TIME!!! GAGA, AVRIL, THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT; THIS IS FUCKING GOLD cry5fall6 I AM FCUKING DONE  fall6

FINALLY SOMEONE BRINGING BACK REAL INSTRUMENTS WITHOUT BEING PRETENTIOUS fall6 I FULLY BELIEVE HER THIS RECORD fall6 BYE BYE ANIMAL AND WARRIOR OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD fall6 DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS HER MAGNUS OPUM?!?!

Hunt You Down is honestly one of my favorite songs on the album. I hate modern country music, but I love more of the classic country music from the 80s and 90s like Reba, Dolly, and Shania, and this song truly gives me that feeling, and I love it so much. I've listened to a majority of the tracks, and I'm honestly happy to say it was well worth the wait yas2

1 hour ago, Kaleb said:

Hunt You Down is honestly one of my favorite songs on the album. I hate modern country music, but I love more of the classic country music from the 80s and 90s like Reba, Dolly, and Shania, and this song truly gives me that feeling, and I love it so much. I've listened to a majority of the tracks, and I'm honestly happy to say it was well worth the wait yas2

YES!!!!! It legit sounds like it's from another decade yas2 

It fits her so well, the lyrics are amazing (especially the beginning, I'm in love with the''blue eyed gypsy'' part) AND IT'S EVERYTHING I WANTED FROM HER yas2

1 minute ago, Child of the moon said:

YES!!!!! It legit sounds like it's from another decade yas2 

It fits her so well, the lyrics are amazing (especially the beginning, I'm in love with the''blue eyed gypsy'' part) AND IT'S EVERYTHING I WANTED FROM HER yas2

It's so amazing yas2 from the second I heard it in the Woman video, I knew I needed more and she gave it to me antm1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.