Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

garrettgivre

Kesha | Rainbow | August 11th, 2017

Kesha literally gave me what I wanted with this album. Off Warrior my favorite tracks were Love Into The Light, Past Lives, Wonderland and this whole album is basically that cry6 

I've listened to it a few times to let it sink in and I am in love with it cry6 

10 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Kesha literally gave me what I wanted with this album. Off Warrior my favorite tracks were Love Into The Light, Past Lives, Wonderland and this whole album is basically that cry6 

Your favorite tracks are basically the ones I like the least 

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

yas cry6  

Guys - on Spotify, Boots is listed as the "Artist's Pick"  with the caption, "Track of the Week" and "New Release". Does she always do this, or could this mean it's next single? jj3 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Guys - on Spotify, Boots is listed as the "Artist's Pick"  with the caption, "Track of the Week" and "New Release". Does she always do this, or could this mean it's next single? jj3 

I asked myself the same question. It could be a hint, but I don't know tbh.

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

I asked myself the same question. It could be a hint, but I don't know tbh.

I think she just had the record as the Artist's Pick before. But having Boots there now could mean something wendy3

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

I was thinking the same yesterday!!

17 hours ago, Dan said:

17 hours ago, Dan said:

I think she just had the record as the Artist's Pick before. But having Boots there now could mean something wendy3

ahs1 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.