Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

garrettgivre

Kesha | Rainbow | August 11th, 2017

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Yes, but it's misleading. Rainbow is close to 300k with streaming.

But it's good information to know, I think they also post the equivalent sales. They rotate through each day

Just now, Dan said:

But it's good information to know, I think they also post the equivalent sales. They rotate through each day

True, but they should post both at the same time.

11 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

True, but they should post both at the same time.

That'd be nice, but they do it through Billboard's statistics and I believe Billboard releases them at different times because iTunes, Spotify, etc. end-of-week "sales" are released at different times

Just now, Dan said:

That'd be nice, but they do it through Billboard's statistics and I believe Billboard releases them at different times because iTunes, Spotify, etc. end-of-week "sales" are released at different times

The turmoil cry5

Shania Twain has taken Rainbow's spot as the 2nd highest female first week sales cry3 Katy Perry is #1

17 minutes ago, Dan said:

Shania Twain has taken Rainbow's spot as the 2nd highest female first week sales cry3 Katy Perry is #1

I know. Taylor will be #1 by the end of the year. Not sure where P!nk will land.

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

I know. Taylor will be #1 by the end of the year. Not sure where P!nk will land.

P!nk usually holds pretty good album sales (but usually consistent over time)... Taylor usually has crazy sales, so I'm assuming Kesha will be 4 or 5 by the end of the year. Not sure how Kelly Clarkson will sell too..

25 minutes ago, Dan said:

P!nk usually holds pretty good album sales (but usually consistent over time)... Taylor usually has crazy sales, so I'm assuming Kesha will be 4 or 5 by the end of the year. Not sure how Kelly Clarkson will sell too..

Kelly's last album debuted with 97k

10 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Kelly's last album debuted with 97k

I would totally buy her next one if I had $$$ cry3 

All this music is pricy! cry5 

The only two digital albums I've ever purchased are Who You Are by Jessie J and Rainbow by Kesha brit7 

(Not including CD's + Vinyls)

15 minutes ago, Dan said:

I would totally buy her next one if I had $$$ cry3 

All this music is pricy! cry5 

The only two digital albums I've ever purchased are Who You Are by Jessie J and Rainbow by Kesha brit7 

(Not including CD's + Vinyls)

Price Tag was the first song I ever purchased (in this case, even physically)

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Price Tag was the first song I ever purchased (in this case, even physically)

That's a great song! bey5 

And Take It Off was the first digital single I remember buying (with my own $$$) jj2 

Just now, Dan said:

That's a great song! bey5 

And Take It Off was the first digital single I remember buying (with my own $$$) jj2 

The second one was me Call Me Maybe. And after that, I finally arrived in the digital era ny6

6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

The second one was me Call Me Maybe. And after that, I finally arrived in the digital era ny6

Yaaaaaas! bey6 

But now I just stream everything, but I HAD to buy Rainbow to support the Queen bey4  And I'm probably going to buy the vinyl jj2 

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yaaaaaas! bey6 

But now I just stream everything, but I HAD to buy Rainbow to support the Queen bey4  And I'm probably going to buy the vinyl jj2 

I don't stream because iTunes is still cheaper for me (I buy music so irregularly that I would never reach 10€ per month) and I also think that Spotify is quite exploiting. I regret buying no physical copy of Rainbow, there's something missing. Maybe I'll do it sometime.

9 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I don't stream because iTunes is still cheaper for me (I buy music so irregularly that I would never reach 10€ per month) and I also think that Spotify is quite exploiting. I regret buying no physical copy of Rainbow, there's something missing. Maybe I'll do it sometime.

Gotcha. Yeah, I have a family plan on Spotify with my friends, so I'm only paying $2.99/month, so it's much cheaper for me to do that. I know that Spotify is exploitive to artists though, that's why I try to buy singles from artists I support. But, I usually can't afford to buy whole albums cry3 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.