Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

garrettgivre

Kesha | Rainbow | August 11th, 2017

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Gotcha. Yeah, I have a family plan on Spotify with my friends, so I'm only paying $2.99/month, so it's much cheaper for me to do that. I know that Spotify is exploitive to artists though, that's why I try to buy singles from artists I support. But, I usually can't afford to buy whole albums cry3 

I wish for iTunes gift cards as birthday and christmas presents jj1

Honestly, the question how K4 will be like is even more interesting than how Rainbow would be. Everybody knew Rainbow would be different, just not how exactly. But K4 could be everything. She could continue her versatility, lean more to the rock side or go back to her pop roots.

24 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Honestly, the question how K4 will be like is even more interesting than how Rainbow would be. Everybody knew Rainbow would be different, just not how exactly. But K4 could be everything. She could continue her versatility, lean more to the rock side or go back to her pop roots.

I feel like it's going to be a similar sort of feel to Rainbow, since she wrote SO many songs for Rainbow, I'm assuming she will be using some of them for the next project brit1 

7 hours ago, Dan said:

I feel like it's going to be a similar sort of feel to Rainbow, since she wrote SO many songs for Rainbow, I'm assuming she will be using some of them for the next project brit1 

As long as she won't go full country I'm okay with it.

6 hours ago, DW said:

As long as she won't go full country I'm okay with it.

I think she knows her fans aren't into that, so I doubt she would jj2 

17 minutes ago, DW said:

She should bring back the electro pop Ke$ha alex1

I'd love that, or electro-pop-rock like Warrior jj2 

One of my favorite songs ever is Die Young and I think it has the perfect balance of the electro-sound and actual instruments, just PERFECT cry3 

3 hours ago, Dan said:

I'd love that, or electro-pop-rock like Warrior jj2 

One of my favorite songs ever is Die Young and I think it has the perfect balance of the electro-sound and actual instruments, just PERFECT cry3 

I agree with this post 100000000000% yas2 

Maybe she can try a little urban for a song that's made to be a single like an urban "Hymn" but she doesn't chase trends moo1 

3 minutes ago, Okan said:

I agree with this post 100000000000% yas2 

Maybe she should try a little urban for a song that's made to be a single like an urban "Hymn".

Yesssss! yas1 

12 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Coming for 400.000 SPS bey5

QUEEN OF SALES bey3 

This has already outsold Warrior right?

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

QUEEN OF SALES bey3 

This has already outsold Warrior right?

Warrior sold 349.000 copies in the US, but we don't have WW sales. Considering that it didn't do well, they shouldn't be that high. If it hasn't outsold Warrior already, it will do so soon.

But if definitely outsold Warrior in relative terms. Warrior debuted at #6 with 89k pure sales, Rainbow at #1 with the same number +30k SPS!

That means, the same number is worth much, much more five years later, looking at the drastic declines in sales in general. I mean, Rainbow sold in it's first week as much as TMYLM and YN combined.

12 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Warrior sold 349.000 copies in the US, but we don't have WW sales. Considering that it didn't do well, they shouldn't be that high. If it hasn't outsold Warrior already, it will do so soon.

But if definitely outsold Warrior in relative terms. Warrior debuted at #6 with 89k pure sales, Rainbow at #1 with the same number +30k SPS!

That means, the same number is worth much, much more five years later, looking at the drastic declines in sales in general. I mean, Rainbow sold in it's first week as much as TMYLM and YN combined.

That's what I like to hear! Go Kesha bey6 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.