Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

garrettgivre

Kesha | Rainbow | August 11th, 2017

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

This reaction is still EVE-RY-THING!cry0

I just re-watched that the other day yas2 

this is a good one too 

Okay, so the only real complaint I see about Rainbow is that the variety of sounds is a mess. But, I like how their isn't that much structure to the album, it keeps it exciting. There are so many albums nowadays where it is hard to distinguish between the songs, because they are all so similar. Every track on Rainbow is unique and amazing cry4  

32 minutes ago, Dan said:

I just re-watched that the other day yas2 

this is a good one too 

I've watched the exact same reaction like five minutes ago and I loved it so much that I wanted to post it here too brit15

31 minutes ago, Dan said:

Okay, so the only real complaint I see about Rainbow is that the variety of sounds is a mess. But, I like how their isn't that much structure to the album, it keeps it exciting. There are so many albums nowadays where it is hard to distinguish between the songs, because they are all so similar. Every track on Rainbow is unique and amazing cry4  

rav3

I'm sure she reached new audiences with that. I mean, her dance-pop songs are probably what some of her fans like even more, but more or less only her core fans. Rainbow fascinated a lot more people, which surely played a role in the Grammy nomination.

13 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I've watched the exact same reaction like five minutes ago and I loved it so much that I wanted to post it here too brit15

That's crazy ny5 

13 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

rav3

I'm sure she reached new audiences with that. I mean, her dance-pop songs are probably what some of her fans like even more, but more or less only her core fans. Rainbow fascinated a lot more people, which surely played a role in the Grammy nomination.

yas1  Yes, it will be much more critically acclaimed for this reason 

12 minutes ago, Dan said:

That's crazy ny5 

yas1  Yes, it will be much more critically acclaimed for this reason 

Praying is her first HAC hit btw. It peaked at #6 there, which is even better than Pop.

I could imagine that they are planning to convert her into an HAC artist in the long term (just like P!nk).

Would be fitting because she is 30 now and it would certainly be a good decision to target a more adult audience.

If Woman became an official single in the US, I could see it smashing on HAC.

It's so cool to see Rainbow getting all this praise and acclaim cry7 

I've seen tracks by Rainbow on every single list so far, besides Rolling Stones fall1 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.